passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

TV Shows

Jimboxy

Apparently Deathstroke is the new enemy in Season 2 of Titans. Which makes sense considering the long history, having said that they haven’t even finished with Trigon so Deathstroke seems like a big step down

Also I hate the name Deathstroke 

I'm working my way through X-Files, I forgot the did an episode mixed with COPS (an opportunistic reality shit fest that followed the LA police around). 

I don't think I've ever seen this episode but it's brilliant, really funny at points. There's reports of a prowler in the neighbourhood, a police officer is attacked and his car flipped, Mulder is openly talking about a werewolf on camera, every time it pans over to Scully she hides her face from the camera rather than be associated with any of it. 

The first witness describes a werewolf, the police think he's an idiot, the 2nd witness is doing a sketch, he's ready to rub the werewolf corroboration in their faces. Her picture is of Freddie Kruger ?

I caught up on the 2nd series of Fleabag today, and it's still brilliant. It's going to be regarded as a cult classic the way Arrested Development, Black Books and the like are/were.

It's not, so far, as bleak as the first series, but it's more knowingly written, and she's already deconstructing the show's formula. The characters are better now, aside from the husband none of them are as cartoonish, her sister in particular is great this series

Just finished watching Hanna on Amazon Prime. Its really good actually, one of my most enjoyed programmes for ages, really good tone to it and some great performances. Soundtrack is full of Yeah Yeah Yeahs, and it takes place mainly in Germany. 

My mum just put the new Mickey Flanagan show on and it’s shite. Only 5 minutes in and I might make my excuses and go to bed. It’s about being patriotic or some bollocks and so far it’s just real unfunny casual racism.

I know it’s just a character n that but fucking hell. Garbage. 

3 hours ago, Nag said:

I watched all six episodes back to back last night, I thought Megs rant at the girl was a bit cringe to be honest.

It was definitely more hit than miss though, enjoyed it.

The cringe factor was a whole part of it - where Meg's rant outlined her obsession beyond all reason (have you sh*t in a bucket?).

Not all is well in DC Universe's rapidly growing... well, universe.  Hollywood Reporter sources say Warner Bros. Television (part of the service's parent WarnerMedia) has cut its initial order for Swamp Thing from 13 episodes to 10 after running into "creative differences" with DC. It would still debut on May 31st -- DC has provided a teaser, shown below -- but the season wouldn't be as sprawling as originally planned. Both DC Universe and Warner Bros. have declined to comment on the apparent leak.

Hopefully it’s fun like AvED and not serious.

Toxic Avenger > Swamp Thing