passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

TV Shows

Jimboxy

Ok so it took a little longer than I thought but I think I'm getting into this Good Place.

It can be a little typical American cheesy cheap humour at times, but it's getting more interesting and I'm genuinely laughing out loud a few times. The missus isn't, but she's weird. 

• 2 weeks later...

it ends well. I was going to ask if anyone still watched it when it was on. It's one of the better recent series but it's still got its moments of utter idiocy.

Feat the Walking dead is the better show for me now, that's been pretty good from mid-series 2 onwards

Fear is absolutely way better than TWD now. I was a bit dubious about it at first,but once it hit it’s stride,I loved it.

Not to say that TWD is a bad show,but it’s so inconsistent. There’s so many “go nowhere,do nothing” episodes,with characters you don’t give a toss about. Then you get an outstanding episode that makes you go “Yeah,this is why i keep watching this”.

There are many,many episodes that are either stupid,pointless,or flat out boring. To the stage where I have my phone out doing other stuff while waiting to see if the episode actually goes anywhere.

Its absolutely nowhere near the top-tier American shows. Definitely over-rated. And when they recently said “we have another 10 years worth of content”,I just laughed. 

I've tapped out on TWD.

Maggie is boring. 

Darryl can't decide from scene to scene if he's a good guy or a bad guy.

Rick has made so many poor decisions.

Carol is the only one who showed any sign of remaining an interesting character...

I'm about 4-5 episodes behind now and I can't find the motivation to watch any more.

I've started watching daredevil and I'm enjoying it a lot

• 2 weeks later...

I was watching a couple of random clips from the Flash and Arrow crossover and oh my god this show is worse than I remember and can imagine. On the one hand, I’m glad these brands are alive, on the other hand I just wish it wasn’t like this

On 13/12/2018 at 21:48, ThreeFour said:

Ok so it took a little longer than I thought but I think I'm getting into this Good Place.

It can be a little typical American cheesy cheap humour at times, but it's getting more interesting and I'm genuinely laughing out loud a few times. The missus isn't, but she's weird. 

It's a great show, I'm running up to date with new series as it airs, takes a few nice twists & turns from where you are up to.

Oh, this is pretty fun. Someone took the 90’s Spider-Man cartoon intro and did it live action using scenes from all the movies. Some parts are kind of accurate as well? At the very least they did a good job matching the sound FX with the action