passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

TV Shows

Jimboxy

Started watching Mayans MC last night. 

It's the sequel/spin off to Sons of Anarchy, which is one of my all time favourite shows, and it's great. It's different enough to SoA to be it's own thing, so much so that the couple of cameos that have happened so far have felt forced (although one was fuckin bad ass and I'm glad it happened). 

Looking forward to seeing more. 

On 24/09/2018 at 22:58, RikSP said:

Started watching Mayans MC last night. 

It's the sequel/spin off to Sons of Anarchy, which is one of my all time favourite shows, and it's great. It's different enough to SoA to be it's own thing, so much so that the couple of cameos that have happened so far have felt forced (although one was fuckin bad ass and I'm glad it happened). 

Looking forward to seeing more. 

I loved SoA - no one i've ever spoken to has made it past the first season which is a shame, as seasons four and onwards were spectacular tv. I didn't even realise they were making a spin off so this makes me very happy indeed!

Last episode of Better Call Saul is a stonker and really feels like they could end it just there. 5th series has been confirmed though, so I would have to imagine that will be the last.

Anyone else watch Dr Who? I'm not a huge fan but I watch from time to time. I thought the new Doctor really had a good start. Still my favourite opening episode for a new doctor though was Matt Smith and the whole crack in the wall thing.