passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Final Fantasy VII

Sly Reflex

Just got past Don Cornholio after he picked Aerith for a night of unwanted love. Cloud got gangbanged in a hot tub for absolutely nothing. 

It doesn't run great on the Switch for some reason. The roulette wheel on Tifa's limit break is a stuttering mess so I'm going to swap her out the first chance I get. But I'm having fun and it's making my commute more than bearable. Looking forward to playing more tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, RikSP said:

Cloud and the gang have just forced their way into npower's head office and started murdering the employees.

I've always liked that about FF7. You play as terrorists. Blowing up power plants, essentially murdering law enforcement with abandon... Our Heroes, gentlemen!

Today was wild. 

After murdering some more npower employs Cloud and the gang found a pair of weird looking tits in jar then stopped a mental scientist with a pony tail who was making Aeris/th try and fuck a catdog in a tank.

Then they got arrested, fell asleep, and escaped because someone else came into the head office and killed everyone else and left President Donald Shinra dead. Then Cloud had a fight with his son, Shinra Jr, and the rest of the team had a fight with a couple robots on a lift. 

THEN they all escaped and turned into Road Rash before having a fight with a tank robot and now the world is big. 

5 hours 6 minutes. Out of Midgar.  

Burning through my current playthrough on this now, just grinding out Levelling Materia and Gil,. in order to get trophies as going for the Platinum.

From Story perspective just need to fight Sephiroth, though still got Emerald and Ruby to Beat , only missed 1 Trophy on this play through Going on Date with Barrat.

I recon another 10  hours or so, The 3x Speed function has been an absolute god send for grinding, done ore than ever have in previous playthroughs, and enjoying it more than have done in a long time.

just nipping in here to ask a question while trying not to read anything because spoilers, it's on sale on the switch, with the cheats - you can disable random battles right, but then are you underpowered - or are there cheats/ways round this?

19 minutes ago, spatular said:

just nipping in here to ask a question while trying not to read anything because spoilers, it's on sale on the switch, with the cheats - you can disable random battles right, but then are you underpowered - or are there cheats/ways round this?

Enemy Skill Materia, Added Effect Materia and All Materia. With the right spells on the former and corresponding Materia on the latter, you won't really need Random Battles. The only time this cheat will hinder you is building Limit Breaks.

Cheers guys, so I think you’re saying I’ll be ok, with max stats can I just batter any enemy in the game then? If so that sounds good, I’ll probably start out playing properly but if I get stuck or don’t want to grind I’ll be right on those cheats.

You will definitely need to fight but it's probably best to turn the random encounters off during exploration, then just grind at triple speed every now and then. It's certainly not a hard game, nor is it long by modern JRPG standards and doing it this way you should clear it in about 30 hours. 

To elaborate further on Enemy Skill, you'll need Manipulate Materia (Cait Sith comes with one, if memory serves) and to look out for:

Zemzelett.jpg

This guy, around Junon. This will get you White Wind.

latest?cb=20120320204351

And this guy, on the shore near Gongaga. This will get you Big Guard.

Most of the other powerful offensive Enemy Skills you'll pick up from bosses. With these two you'll have very little trouble, as they can both be easily grabbed on Disc One.