passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

A Kingdom for Keflings

Hendo

OK, OK - who was it who recommended this. My quick go at half seven before I do some housework and play Mass Effect turned into a 'Oh shit its 11 oclock' go. I got as far as the Keep before deciding I really needed a drink, a pee and some sleep. In that order. Made it very difficult to get up at half five this morning.

If I forget to feed my kids this weekend its all yours faults.

I always liked Settlers until the combat came into it, Sim City before the disasters started and Warcraft 2/C&C when you could just discover buildings and new technologies. This is just like that and I love it.

Plus the little people scream when you pick them up!

lol, I have no idea. I think you just have to keep going until you build a castle... not sure if it ends there or not.

Really it is such a pointless game right? I do love it and can't stop playing it but I don't think there is a real challenge there, is there any way to lose a game?

No challenge, no time limit, no pressure and according to wikipedia, no end.

Once you've built the castle there's nothing more to do but the game keeps going, maybe they planned some DLC?

That makes it sound more like Animal Crossing, but it's a lot more carrot and stick than that.

I'm confused what is going on with the castle, I have all the bits but it won't build if that makes sense... I'll make some other buildings and see what happens.

I've got my village really organised now, most places are next to those they produce for, its well nice to see :)

OMG, that sounded pathetic....

I've got my village really organised now, most places are next to those they produce for, its well nice to see :)

Can you visit other people's towns online? I wouldn't mind seeing that, I'm starting to re-organise mine now, as I've finally built the castle.

How did you do it? I've currently got a guy chopping down trees, right next to him is the thing that turns wood into planks and then next to that is the thing that turns planks into carved wood.

I'm thinking about doing the same for the other resources right underneath and then having the factory type places next to them.

• 7 months later...

Im in the full throws of a Kelfling addiction. Ive opened up a few more blueprints now, ive just built a leather shop which made all my Kelflings move faster (?). I need to do some more stuff for the Mayor, i need more residents so i can build more stuff but i need the love first.... what a cycle.

• 2 years later...
  • 6 years later...

I had every intention of booting up Gears of War 4 and viscerally destroying waves of ugly enemies with my big manly gun, but I appear to be back in this and loving it all over again.

Some 360 games have their old saves and some don’t. This is the latter so it’s difficult to drag myself away from building a town all over again.

What a game. :wub: