passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

360 Live Vision Camera

retroed

Why is it, that unless you're playing a game where the camera isn't supported, the green light of the camera is always on, and in use even on the dashboard? It's really annoying seeing myself on the screen, it makes everything look terrible if I move around, sending waves across the screen making it look horrible.

I wanted to leave it plugged in even if not in use, but it looks like I'll have to keep it unplugged. A bit annoying.

You can change the settings so that doesn't happen Ed. You can either have the ripple effect, the dot matrix style shiz, or none at all. I quite like the ripples, but it's not often I have the cam plugged in all the time, as I have the chargers for the pad and the headset in.

Oh! Any idea on how to change it? The booklet doesn't mention it, nor xbox.com/support, and I couldn't see an option.

Edit: Ah, it's under Profile > Change Theme > Camera Effects. I've set it to 'none', and the effects have gone and the green light has turned off. Brilliant! Now why wasn't this mentioned anywhere in the book or on xbox.com? <_<