passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Charlie Brooker

David

I liked it.

This.

Didn't see a whole lot to argue with, really. Good program, well done Mr Brooker.

Actually, it comes the closest that I can think of, in being the videogame equivalent of Top Gear. I've been thinking about this for ages while overdosing on Top Gear on Dave - we need a program about games that doesn't go down the kiddy route and makes something that's interesting for non-gamers to watch and won't offend gamers by dumbing it down too much. I think Brooker got pretty damn close to this, more please!

just finished watching the first half (tuned in at half 10 last night..) i thought it was good. Entertaining and funny, but bitter and negative at the same time, ie charlie brooker..

I wasn't sure who it was meant to be aimed at, brooker fans who don't play games or brooker fans who are gamers. Either way, it was good and i'll be watching again next week. Good to see the consolvania chaps as well.

• 2 months later...

That Peaches Geldof thing was literally astoundingly bad. Fucking pissed myself laughing with the casual L Ron Hubbard reference at the bookshelf. And the science discussion in the diner. Dear god! :D