passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

B-Movies

Hendo

Playing HotD:Overkill about 4 times through has really given me the taste for trashy horror films. Any that spring to mind?

Off the top of my head I can think of Brain Dead and Bad Taste that I've seen, can't remember how much of the Evil Dead films I've seen.

They Live with Rowdy Roddy Piper, it's painful at points but pretty funny

There's a few good Hammer films, one where some guy invited loads of people to his estate because he knew one of them was a werewolf (how he knew i dont know), then starts hunting them, that was pretty good.

Man Bites Dog if you want some Belgian b-movie-ness, Versus if you want some asian, or Ichi the Killer for that matter

Weird, I must have seen thousands of shit b-movies over the years, but aside from the Living Dead (not Night/Dawn/Day/Land) films i cant think of much

I just thought of an amazing one you need to see. Black Sheep! Some huge Braindead influences in there, awesome film though. If you expect something similar to it you won't be disappointed.

Talking of gory films, and I know its not a B-movie but you ought to see Severance if you haven't already :)