passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Teh Awesome Achievements thread

illdog

yeah got the last cheeve in BF 1943, then some undertow cheeves (i only had 10g on it before) then I decided id finally do that last map on marble blast ultra. dont suppose you could help a brother get the two online cheeves on undertow? 30g, should only take 5 mins

I did the clock changing thing to get the last achivement in The Maw. I'd gotten all the rest of them naturally during the course of playing it, and being so close to having the full 250g was irritating.

As it hapened, the achivement popped up first go after setting the clock to 8am, so I was almost there, anyway.

yeah got the last cheeve in BF 1943, then some undertow cheeves (i only had 10g on it before) then I decided id finally do that last map on marble blast ultra. dont suppose you could help a brother get the two online cheeves on undertow? 30g, should only take 5 mins

Sweet dude, i have it but never played it.

also i need to go through gears 1 on insane if anyones got the stomach to go through it a second time. i started it, got onto chapter 3 or 4, and then my xbox went mental and i havent been able to continue my save game on insane, the insane option is greyed out :(

also i need to go through gears 1 on insane if anyones got the stomach to go through it a second time. i started it, got onto chapter 3 or 4, and then my xbox went mental and i havent been able to continue my save game on insane, the insane option is greyed out :(

Fuck that shit.

We need to do GH3, i got the jones for that game again.

Some Co-op career shit, we need to get awesome a get half a mill in a song. Also, i need to do a whole career as like the lead guitar or summink, ive completed a co-op career before but it decided not to give me that cheeve.

Some Co-op career shit, we need to get awesome a get half a mill in a song. Also, i need to do a whole career as like the lead guitar or summink, ive completed a co-op career before but it decided not to give me that cheeve.

Offline only. Fucking cunt's made it so that it didn't work online.

Offline only. Fucking cunt's made it so that it didn't work online.

Thats shit as fuck. Who can i call to get that changed?

• 1 month later...

Just find some youtube walkthroughs, bingo!

I finally got past the bit I was stuck on in CoD:WaW on Veteran, last week. The sweetest achievement I've had in quite some time. One day I will beat that game on Veteran.