Sign in to follow this  
illdog

Teh Awesome Achievements thread

There's actually a few more achievements I could scrap out of Dead Island but I'll not get them as it'll fuck the score up again... I'm never going back, I tell thee.;)

Just unlocked this...

IMG_20180325_140654.jpg

50 kills with every weapon in versus... wouldn't be so bad apart from that fucking Salvo...

Here we are, we've run a security van carrying gold bullion and it crashes through a slaughterhouse roof. What could be more important than a safe full of gold bars? A pig. Now imagine a shoot out in a slaughter house where not only are you worried about the pigs shooting back at you, but also looking out for a marked pig out of hundreds and carefully making sure that it gets carried to the exit and extracted with the rest of your loot.

pig.png

I bet you planned which achievement would make you hit that nice round number didn't you @illdog...😊

5 minutes ago, Nag said:

I bet you planned which achievement would make you hit that nice round number didn't you @illdog...😊

No.

Spoiler

winterisrunning.jpg

Spoiler

I had to change tactics due to a slight mathmatical error but I finished off FH4 to hit the halfmilly. :)

First of all, that avatar is brilliant! 

2nd, congrats.

3rd, is there a easy way to see your first ever achievement? I had a quick look on the app but I can only organise via the most recent games I’ve got achievements in. I think mine was 2006 though on PGR 3. 

If you have a Trueachievements account that'll tell you your first online achievement... Offline ones you'd have to go through games manually, I think.

8 hours ago, Nag said:

If you have a Trueachievements account that'll tell you your first online achievement... Offline ones you'd have to go through games manually, I think.

Cheers. Mine was PGR3 like I thought. 20gs back in Jan 2006 

26EBD599-BC5B-4B4E-891E-6E7DC1A513C2.png

While it's not my first ever achievement it's no surprise what happened when I first got an internet connection...

IMG_20190329_172719.jpg

Yes, I jumped in to Gears of War.

The Blood and Wine expansion for Witcher 3 has an achievement  called David and Golyat, for killing Golyat the giant with a crossbow bolt to the eye.

I hadn't read any of the achievements in the game in advance, so killing him and that achievement popping up was cool.

Got the plat in AC Odyssey. I don't usually bother but after 120 hours I think it was pretty inevitable. This has been one of my favourite games this gen and I'm bummed out at the thought of getting through the season pass content. Shame the last one was unlocked in plague covered Kephallonia so it looks like the screenshot has been steeped in watery shit. PS_Messages_20190618_192523.jpg

It took me 60+ hours to do the same in Origins so is it fair to assume the game is double the size?

Also how many trophies are related to boats?

Well done, by the way 

Dunno if it's double the size exactly, probably could have grabbed the plat around 80 hours if I'd not been so chill about everything, 60 if I'd rushed. It certainly feels bigger than Origins though and a lot more involved. 

Only a handful of boat trophies. I think you will unlock all of them just by playing, then there is one to cleave an enemy ship with a whole crew of bad bitches which is easy, just takes a bit of pissing about. 

So what are people's rarest achievements then?

This is the only <1% one I have I think (brag)

D6J10C-XkAIWm21?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Everything else is like at least a 4% or above.

Not sure I have one that rare.

Off the top of my head, the rarest is Bloodborne.

51DFD6B7-4241-4400-9CF0-EA7B12D67E4A.jpeg

I don’t know how rare it is but I got the achievement for beating the record time in Titanfall 2 tutorial level and it’s got to be one of the hardest things I’ve ever done in a game.