passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Teh Awesome Achievements thread

illdog

I maxed out Fable II for the third time, brilliant stuff. The Colourist, The Consierge and The Necromancer all took some work so dead chuffed.

The Access All Areas achievement in Mirrors Edge was no small task either.

Aaaah I thought it seemed like a ridiculously hard one to put in there, there must have been a way. I didnt know bomb squad let you see bomb through walls....although thinking about it, if you couldnt then the perk would be pretty fucking shit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Go boyeeeee! Once ive finished Viking i'll be back in the 70% completion again, then im bustin through some old shit (Like Orange Cox and Phantasy Star). May even try go back to DMC 4.

I predict Orange Box fucks you up, some of the cheevs on that are beyond even the gilldog's reach.

I predict Orange Box fucks you up, some of the cheevs on that are beyond even the gilldog's reach.

are they heckers like

Some are, one of them is to carry a garden knome all the way throughout the game and place it in a rocket at the end of the game so that its launced into space...the amount of times I must have accidentaly launced that garden knome off into the unknown in frantic part of the game. Some of them are good fun, but some of them require an entire playthrough. Hats off to people that have managed to 100% the Orange Box.

• 2 weeks later...