passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Teh Awesome Achievements thread

illdog

Ive done a few things on a few games i was pretty happy with yesterday, so im sharing. Feel free to do the same.

On SSF2THD i finally got Shen Long is in Another Castle for 25g, it took me ages to beat Akuma. :(

On SF2HF i got the 7 Stars achievement for beating the game on the hardest difficulty. I thought it was tough, took me over an hour.

Finally on Track and Field, which im loving at the moment, I got Hercules (90 metre Hammer throw) and Human Spring (High Jump 2.38m).

Felt good! Been stuck on those three games for ages.

recently Ive got the Hard-Boiled difficulty achievement on stranglehold which was a total cunt, and the Are You Trophy Thomas achievement along with the reverse/walk over the line achievements on Banjo Kazoooie which were also a pain. next big achievement will probably be dark sector on brutal!

I got the Wax Off Geo Wars 2 one pretty early on. *smug mode*

I was proud of a lot of the ones I got on Paradise, especially the one for getting 101% on the career mode for cars.

Also finishing CoD4 on Veteran was a beast, but I may never do Mile High. Still trying to force myself through CoD:WaW on Veteran, and it's soul destroying.

I still plan on finishing Dead Space on Impossible Mode, as I didn't find it as hard as I was expecting.

Did anyone do the gnome achievement on Half-Life 2 : Episode 2?

I got the Mile High one after about 5 hours continual trying....followed by a little dance round the room.

The gnome one wasn't as difficult as it first appeared. It's just a bit time consuming. Especially when the little guy falls out the car all the time.

One I'm proud of is the Hard Boiled achievement on Bioshock (not using the revitalising chambers whilst on hard), and also the pidgeon one on GTA4 but thats cos it took bloody ages....

:o

Some of them I gave up on as I just wasn't having fun - like the "don't touch the sand" one. I can imagine the gnome one being just as dull.

ah you see i had fun in the achievement-less original game trying to stay off the sand so i was happy as a pig in shit. working out how to take the gnome with you in certain situations was fun too

:o

Some of them I gave up on as I just wasn't having fun - like the "don't touch the sand" one. I can imagine the gnome one being just as dull.

ah you see i had fun in the achievement-less original game trying to stay off the sand so i was happy as a pig in shit. working out how to take the gnome with you in certain situations was fun too

How do you stay off the sand anyway? I made a walkway made of debris wehn I did that section of the game, but I didn't get any 'ment for it. <_<

• 2 weeks later...

Some Street Fighter IV ones i was happy with:

The Line Starts Here - 20G

Win 3 Ranked matches in a row - I always seem to win 2, loose 5 :(

Save Your Quaters - 30G

No continues on Medium

Storied Reputation - 30G

Clear Arcade Mode with all characters on Medium or higher difficulty.

Save Your Quaters - 30G

No continues on Medium

I am trying to get this one as well - I am fine til I get to Seth

I am also trying for the 5 ranked wins one as well - I thought I had it tother night as well as I won 1, then the next guy disconnected (cos I pasted his Akuma with Cammy :) - he quit during the Ultra that was ending the match ) so I thought that would be classed as a win for me, and then won the next three - my heart was proper pounding in my chest and I was all adrenaliney - but the DC must have reset my win record to zero.