passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Teh Awesome Achievements thread

illdog

I got the Killabunga achievement for killing the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles or a parody of them in Retro City Rampage today.

I also put some 8-bit caps in to the A-Team and the Ikari Warriors domes, before jacking the TARDIS and going back in the future to meet up with a parody Doc. Brown from Back to the Future. Then we fused the DeLorean with the TARDIS for some reason.

Also the Duck Hunt dog showed up to point and laugh.RCR is just amazing.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

1oCLiGJhbC9DCxtUGltSVTUwL2FjaC8wLzE3AAAA

Glossologist
You scored 450+ in a game

15 UNLOCKED ON 08/05/2013

I did both this and the get 400+ in a game tonight. Damn, is this game fucking cut throat. I'm not normally one to bother with achievements but when you earn something like this it feels so good. A real accomplishment for someone as mentally stunted as me.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Gamerscore crept over 14,000 today... I seem to average around 500 a game (barring the weird exceptions like GTA). I have a lot of 360 games left to play so I guess I can easily reach 20,000.

For what it's worth, here is the breakdown:

Assassin's Creed 2 - 385

Batman: Arkham Asylum - 85

The Beatles: Rock Band - 100

Bioshock - 495

Bioshock Infinite 390

Blue Dragon - 1000

Borderlands - 145

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night - 5

Catherine - 230

Dark Souls - 485

Dark Souls 2 - 640

Dead Space - 625

Deadly Premonition - 550

Dragon Age: Origins - 510

Dragon's Dogma - 215

Fable 2 - 930

Fable 3 - 5

Fallout 3 - 1000

Fallout: New Vegas - 180

Fez - 135

Final Fantasy XIII - 445

Forza Motorsport 2 - 35

Grand Theft Auto IV - 180

Grand Theft Auto V - 55

Hexic HD - 25

Lost Odyssey - 1000

Mass Effect - 525

Mass Effect 2 - 870

Mass Effect 3 - 600

Radiant Silvergun - 5

Red Dead Redemption - 515

Rock Band 3 - 470

Skyrim - 220

Tales of Vesperia - 10

The Walking Dead - 500

The Witcher 2 - 465

• 1 year later...

Sadly I suffer from the same affliction so I feels ya bruh. I have a game on hand on my phone thathas a couple of 3's and 7's I use to even up so i can sleep at night. Sad but true, this is who I am now. Currently at 316,335 - the 5 feels good.

• 1 year later...

Here we are, we've run a security van carrying gold bullion and it crashes through a slaughterhouse roof. What could be more important than a safe full of gold bars? A pig. Now imagine a shoot out in a slaughter house where not only are you worried about the pigs shooting back at you, but also looking out for a marked pig out of hundreds and carefully making sure that it gets carried to the exit and extracted with the rest of your loot.

pig.png

• 1 year later...
5 minutes ago, Nag said:

I bet you planned which achievement would make you hit that nice round number didn't you @illdog...?

No.

Spoiler

winterisrunning.jpg

Spoiler

I had to change tactics due to a slight mathmatical error but I finished off FH4 to hit the halfmilly. :)

First of all, that avatar is brilliant! 

2nd, congrats.

3rd, is there a easy way to see your first ever achievement? I had a quick look on the app but I can only organise via the most recent games I’ve got achievements in. I think mine was 2006 though on PGR 3. 

8 hours ago, Nag said:

If you have a Trueachievements account that'll tell you your first online achievement... Offline ones you'd have to go through games manually, I think.

Cheers. Mine was PGR3 like I thought. 20gs back in Jan 2006 

26EBD599-BC5B-4B4E-891E-6E7DC1A513C2.png

• 2 months later...

The Blood and Wine expansion for Witcher 3 has an achievement  called David and Golyat, for killing Golyat the giant with a crossbow bolt to the eye.

I hadn't read any of the achievements in the game in advance, so killing him and that achievement popping up was cool.

Got the plat in AC Odyssey. I don't usually bother but after 120 hours I think it was pretty inevitable. This has been one of my favourite games this gen and I'm bummed out at the thought of getting through the season pass content. Shame the last one was unlocked in plague covered Kephallonia so it looks like the screenshot has been steeped in watery shit. PS_Messages_20190618_192523.jpg