passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Terminator 4

Jimboxy

Comes out this summer, might be excellent. Will post more later, but i found this on youtube.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLXVuy0h29c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLXVuy0h29c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLXVuy0h29c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Christian Bale totally loosing his shit on set. Excellent.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*High Five* for Stoobie and Wiivo

*Face Slap* for TGK. His Batman voice added some quoting potential to Begins ("NICE COAT") and for that it can be forgiven. What voice should Batman have though? He's supposed to scare people and not give away his identity, I can't really think how else to do it other than a funny voice.

On topic, I can't watch Terminator any more, the 2nd is too Cameron for me to enjoy it nowadays (and i got the lmtd ed tin thing that came out). 3, after the slamming arnie into a building scene, is atrocious. I'm hoping this is better but I'm not holding my breath.

As for Bale's strop, if he's being incredibly professional then i get it, if he's just being a dick then that's a shame and i suspect he might need some help

That is a very odd accent right there but I suppose it makes sense if you're someone like Bale. Could be worse, could be Joss Stone. :unsure:

I'm not excited about the new Terminator - loved the first two, didn't bother with the third and haven't seen the Sarah Connor TV show. I stand pretty much in the state of 'meh' about the whole thing.

The TV show is OK - would be better if John Connor wasnt so miscast. Its that guy from series one of Heroes who was Claires friend at school. I think he is a bit too quiet and prettyboyish to play John Connor. Someone more in the style of Edward Furlong in T2 would have been a btter idea I think.

i probs watch terminator 4 once its out on like DVd or something.

I didnt think the 3rd one was as bad as everyone thinks.

and didnt they spend a few million on a stunt where a crane goes through feck loads of buildings?

T3 did have a few good scenes. The image of him holding the coffin in one hand and a mini gun in the other remains one of the best. Unfortunately the few good scenes that exist are all after the comedy beginning.

What is the comedy beginning? I cant remember - or maybe my mind has blocked out the awfulness of it.

T3 did have a few good scenes. The image of him holding the coffin in one hand and a mini gun in the other remains one of the best. Unfortunately the few good scenes that exist are all after the comedy beginning.

What is the comedy beginning? I cant remember - or maybe my mind has blocked out the awfulness of it.

the tits, the fucking terminator tits..ARRRRGH... i love boobs as well, but not in my terminator films, also if she is meant to be a future fucking killing machine that's years beyond our own technology, why does she have to tip her head to the fucking side whenever she wants to do something...ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHH

i hate it

T3 was ok, wasnt the best film in the world but it was ok. You hardcore film fans crack me up, getting yourself all wound up over these things. I judge you not, we all have our vices.

but it shouldn't just be OK, terminator and T2 are two of the seminal films of modern times, pioneering film making technique, the action genre, the sci fi genre, special effects, made a star out of Arnie and are generally fucking amazing.

To then come back with some average sci-fi action piece of shit, coax the original star back and un-needlessly sex it up with a sexy killing machine just pisses all over everything the other two films did.

That why i hate it. If it was another shitty film i couldn't care less, but when you fuck with something awesome, thats what i don't like.

Looks like i just proved your point as well.

::EDIT::

Although i did quite like the ending

a) because it was quite distopian and dark

and

B )

It ended.