passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Being Human

DANGERMAN

Dont suppose anyone watched this the other night did they, it was much better than I was expecting. A werewolf, a vampire and a ghost all share a house, it sounds like a shit sitcom but it's actually more along the lines of Underworld except without the tight (hot) PVC. It's got the same politics and agendas runnign through it though, kind of reminds me of a program called Ultra Violet that used to be on in the 90s.

Anyhoo the iplayer link is HERE

I should warn you though, some of the acting can be a bit :unsure: There's a particular character about 10 minutes in who really shouldnt have been hired, unless he's some sort of secret acting skill i'm not seeing yet. The main characters arent to bad except for some overly correct annunciation by the werewolf guy

i watched it, mainly because it's filmed in bristol and it's fun seeing places you know well on the tel, and they filmed some bits of it in the cafe just up from my house so i'm gonna see if my house gets onto the tv. I thought it was gonna be a bit of a shitty sitcom too, but it's actually pretty dark and well worth a watch

I watched this today, from the premise I was expecting it to be utter tripe (wow, I've never used that word before!) but it is actually really good! Deffo going to watch the rest of the series, go enjoy it those who are yet to see it :)

I liked it - I thought it would be played more for laughs tho.

There's a particular character about 10 minutes in who really shouldnt have been hired

He is really bad isnt he - I was embarassed for him. You can see what he is trying to do but it just doesnt work!

the werewolf guy

Russell Tovey - I like him - and he gets nekkid - result!

I liked it - I thought it would be played more for laughs tho.
There's a particular character about 10 minutes in who really shouldnt have been hired

He is really bad isnt he - I was embarassed for him. You can see what he is trying to do but it just doesnt work!

the werewolf guy

Russell Tovey - I like him - and he gets nekkid - result!

hooray, no hang on!!!

who's the embarrassing one, i can't remember

• 2 weeks later...

Was that the guy in the hospital? I didn't think he was that bad but there was some definite over-acting going on, but then what else are you gonna do if you're playing an evil vampire?

I watched the first two episodes of this back to back at a mate's place, with his fancy Sky+ thing. It's much better than I expected it would be, but hasn't blown me away like something like Life On Mars did.

Still, hooray for the BBC.