passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Oh you shoddy piece of..

TopGunKnacker

Ill add my Elite to the pile of shit 360's, its not reading discs at the moment. Takes two or three times to get anything to load and it wont load Halo at all.

Ive read about cleaning the laser and changing a board within the drive but... im not that way minded. Fucking load of crap. Someone help me.

I've had a broken 360 sitting around for a couple of months now. It works fine without an HDD attached. But with one attached, it crashes regularly. Like after, say, 20 mins. No idea what to do with it. I'm loathe to pay MS 60 quid to fix it.

Which is the biggest mystery of all considering your cat thinks its a cat warmer, it must be clogged with fur, maybe that helps it....

That was the Wii. :lol:

I've always given the 360 power brick a lot of ventilation. The 360 itself has always been horizontal, too.

I've had a broken 360 sitting around for a couple of months now. It works fine without an HDD attached. But with one attached, it crashes regularly. Like after, say, 20 mins. No idea what to do with it. I'm loathe to pay MS 60 quid to fix it.

Do what I did and just send it back saying its the three red rings error, they fixed mine and it had every error other than the three red rings.

Do what I did and just send it back saying its the three red rings error, they fixed mine and it had every error other than the three red rings.

It's a good idea. I like it a lot.

What if they don't fix the problem with the HDD though? Chances are they'll fix the other bits but it'll still fail when an HDD is connected. Hmm might be worth a bash though.

I guess it depends on how much of a problem its causing you, If it were to crash out mid save and wipe your entire HDD then that might be a problem.

I took that view that the worst they can do if you send it off is to send it back and then you carry on as it was before.

I guess it depends on how much of a problem its causing you, If it were to crash out mid save and wipe your entire HDD then that might be a problem.

I took that view that the worst they can do if you send it off is to send it back and then you carry on as it was before.

With a memory unit, it works perfectly. Connect a HDD and it crashes constantly.

I think I'll give it a bash anyway. Cheers.