passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

The Anime Thread

DANGERMAN

He's literally just unleashed rose and I'm super confused because...

Spoiler

... he's apparently mates with Zamasu, even though everything pointed to it being a Goku/Zamasu fusion. I'm assuming Zamasu managed to corrupt the other Kai now though.

Dunno. It's getting weird. I love the arrogant/asshole nature of Black though. He's such a dick.

Nah, don't spoil it. I'm getting invested in Dragonball for the first time in 16 years (Jesus, 16 years!)

If I don't work it out I'll let you know. And yes, dub. If I'm going to see Broly I feel like I need to catch up.

Now I can watch dubs I might be able to finish One Punch Man and Kill la Kill, too.

Fucking Black. Really, all that potential you had to come up with a story and THAT is what you go with?

Meh - at least Trunks is getting cool again. Really annoys me his hair is blue but Kid Trunks' is still pink though.

Edit because there's no point doing an extra post: just finished the Zamasu arc. While I really liked some aspects, others were really disappointing. The origin of Goku Black sucked. The 'this isn't even my final form' trope was relied on too much (just die already) and things like

Spoiler

the Potaro earrings

were just a bit too convenient.

That said, some parts were really good. (Spoiler just in case, because I mention a couple of actual plot points).

Spoiler

Trunks and the spirit was great, so was him leaving. Nice little touches like Kid Mai and Kid Trunks finally noticing each other were cute.

Definitely starting to enjoy the subs now too.

Finished watching Baki on Netflix really quite good with exception to the abrupt ending, nice to see some nice gratuitous violence in Anime.

since then though decided to Start watching High Score Girl, which is a really nice nod to Retro  and Arcade gaming, only 2 or 3 eps in though.

• 2 weeks later...