passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Post When You Complete A Game '09

Hendo

Command and Conquer 3 : Tiberium Wars XBox 360 (Hard)

First C+C game I've played, and really enjoyed it. Liked the acting, Kane's great and is more fun playing as Nod. Enoyed the aliens too. Fun all round, and look forward to trying some more....

05/01/2009 Lost via Domus (360) 1000/1000

06/01/2009 MySims Kingdom (Wii) All quests, flowers, fish, figurines, essences and armor parts

I really enjoyed this game - not too taxing and was quite funny in places. If anyone wants to borrow it just ask and I will send it on.

*tumbleweed*

Both!? There's three, man! Don't tell me you didn't get, y'know... Post here what you did in spoilers or PM me and I'll tell you if you messed up!

Anyway:

06/01/2008 - 360 - Gears of War 2 (Insane)

Even better the second time through. Thoroughly awesome game.

Command and Conquer 3 : Tiberium Wars XBox 360 (Hard)

Hitman: Blood Money Xbox360 (Professional)

Really good fun. Lots of new novel ways to kill people... I mean have accidents...Managed to get SA rating all on the levels (except the two you can't). Hopefully this franchise doesn't get pimped by Eidos.

Little Big Planet (PS3)

Dead Space (360)

Soul Trapper : Episode One - Ollie Ollie Oxen Free (iPhone)

Not much gameplay in it, and actually I preferred the bits when the gameplay sections weren't involved as there was little indication as whether you were doing it right or wrong.

A good story although the dialogue and voice acting was often cringe-worthy. Actually, there was a lot that was cringe-worthy but I still enjoyed it. For a fiver it's pretty good, lasts about 3 hours long in total.

LittleBigPlanet (PS3) - 16/01/09

First one of the year for me, and it's an absolutely brilliant game. I played part single player and part co-op, and enjoyed every second. So much thought has gone into this game, and it's pretty amazing what they have managed to pull off.