passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Decent Earphones?

HandsomeDead

No way am I buying expensive headphones for quite a while Lol

First set were some JVC ones for £15....they broke after about 4 months

Bought them again but for cheaper from a mate (genuine) and they broke

Used my ipod headphones I got with my itouch...i stepped on them by accident and they broke lmao

Bought some decent phillips ones that were reduced from £20 to £10....they broke

All this within the space of 8 months! :o

At the moment im using another set of ipod ones....not mine they're my cousins spare's lol

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Does anyone know of a decent non in ear head phones, like the ear muff shaped ones.

Ive had my ipod ones for over 2 years now and i think theyre starting to break.

Ive been looking at skullcandy lowriders for ages now but i heard they break easily.

I've currently got a pair of Shure SE102 sound isolating earphones. They're the low end option at £50, but to the job well enough, and I find them really comfortable. I've used Shure earphones for years and years now, I really like the fact they offer a 2 year warranty. I used it once a few years ago and got a replacement set completely hassle free.

• 5 months later...

I got some Philips High Definition Sound headphones, supposedly noise reducing. The sound is really good tbf to them, I'm hearing stuff I've never heard before. But the noise reducing is a bit shit, my last set of philips blocked sound even when i didnt have music on, then the way it worked (firing the music backwards onto a back plate that bounced it back) meant i could barely hear anything. It gave a really full sound too, but these new ones (which just have the rubber to fill your ear) are a bit arse when it comes to that. There's no bass to them at all, and because it's so treble based they're slightly painful when you get anywhere near the volume you need

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Sorry to bump this thread but I hear these Sony MDREX755LB are just as good, if not better, than the CX300's.

I cant find any reviews on these ones or any comparisons.

Which ones should I go for? Reliability, good bass etc.

just bought some Sony MDREX77LPB on the basis that you like those ones. Not had Sony ones before I dont think, so hopefully they're worth their money. They aren't the most expensive earphones i've ever bought though, so if they aren't up to it they'll just have to act as a stop gap until after christmas