passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Microsoft Consoles and Updates

Oliath

I don’t know. All of them. I just want them to show really exciting stuff. Halo, Fable, Gears 5 remaster, Forza and a bunch of unexpected stuff from these studios they bought. 

I just want an hour to a hour and a half of cool video games. 

24 minutes ago, Maf said:

I don’t know. All of them. I just want them to show really exciting stuff. Halo, Fable, Gears 5 remaster, Forza and a bunch of unexpected stuff from these studios they bought. 

?

24 minutes ago, Maf said:

I just want an hour to a hour and a half of cool video games. 

It's one hour long.

Gears 5 remaster lol, I already have that shit. 

The best thing they can announce for me is they drop all that Windows store stuff and allow us to subscribe to gamepass through steam, or fuck it even the Epic store. A great service I can barely use because the store keeps breaking directories due to how poorly it's written

Gears 5 is the best Gears game and in theory a Series X version should be free if you already have it so that would be cool.

Gears 6 would be better but I give that a 10% chance of showing 

I love 5. Single player wise it does everything. Great action, great bosses, brings back a horror element, the most guns, those guns are used in really cool ways, good variety to the levels and the way the missions play out. They do nice character stuff and it looks incredible as well.

The only thing it doesn’t have is a good story but Gears never had a good story so no penalty. 

I really like 3 as well just not as much as the first 2. 

I dreamt about the showcase last night (my first videogame-related dream since the N64 days!).

Overall it was okay but a bit underwhelming and at some point Master Chief had to go through a crack in a wall to hide loading times which I think was a fantastic joke from my subconsciousness.

Closer and closer

Should a new thread be started for the showcase or can all thoughts go in here?

I’m expecting/hoping to have a lot of them I don’t know about anyone else

Getting pumped now!