passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Microsoft Consoles and Updates

Oliath

Tbf given the absolutely massive open goal Sony gave them, if this is worse than that showcase then Microsoft are actively trying to look bad.😂

Microsoft conferences are usually really bad, so I'm personally expecting this to be worse than the Sony Showcase based on past experiences lol. It is indeed an open goal, still think Microsoft will miss the net though lol.

16 minutes ago, Nag said:

Tbf given the absolutely massive open goal Sony gave them, if this is worse than that showcase then Microsoft are actively trying to look bad.😂

Only if they run out Peter 'The Truth' Molyneux to talk about a future game's content and features.

Maybe that's it - MS are going to link up with ChatGPT for an AI version of Project Milo !!!!

The Kinect lives again....

and it's not glitter, it's fairy dust to be followed up by magic beans.

All Microsoft need to do with this showcase is give a release date for Forza, have meaningful showings for Hellblade, Avowed and Fable and that's that... can't be too difficult surely.

Oh, and give me that long rumoured Gears of War collection for fucksake.

I think there's a good chance of seeing Hellblade 2, I think it's unlikely we get a release date or anything beyond a vague 2024 at a guess. Forza is likely to get a date, would be surprised if we see anything substantial of Fable, my money would be on a short gameplay clip or perhaps another CGI tease with '2024' on the end. Don't think we'll see Avowed.

Even if we did get all that it wouldn't really give me any cause for excitement though really.

Would like to see a new IP from the Coalition rather than more Gears.

🔼🔼... I don't think there's ever been anything officially announced about that. Last rumours were they had a new ip in the works that's been canned in favour of Gears 6.

1 hour ago, mmmark said:

Aren’t they working on perfect dark?

Not afaik. Crystal Dynamics and The Initiative are working on that together I thought? 

21 hours ago, Nag said:

Dude Phil Spencer could turn up at your house and tell you you'd won the fucking post code lottery and you'd be upset...😄

If he's singing 'someone's knocking at the door, someone's ringing the bell' as he does it I'd welcome him with open arms lol. 

18 hours ago, DisturbedSwan said:

Not afaik. Crystal Dynamics and The Initiative are working on that together I thought? 

You’re right. I was getting my MIA devs mixed up.

3 years silent on perfect dark 👀 

I'm still using a bog standard 2tb drive and moving things around as I play them... Good thing is even though Series X/S games aren't playable off that drive they still get updated as if they are.