passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Microsoft Consoles and Updates

Oliath

500K A MONTH HOLY FUCKING SHIT 

Next weekend I’m going out to buy me a PC, a twitter account, a facelift and a personality I want 500k a month

EDIT: Imagine at that level you only need to be successful for a bout 4 months and then you can just dust hands and walk away. 

DOUBLE EDIT: My new online handle will be Pirate. Totally original and not shameless in anyway

Don't really get the judgement here. He's an entertainer, they all get lots of money for doing dick all. Will be interesting to see who takes his place on Twitch. I hope XQC, that will give people more drama to talk about. 

Not sure this is the right move for MS though. Last time I checked, to become a Mixer partner you to had meet the same requirements as you did on Twitch which doesn't make sense for a service with a fraction of the viewership. If they lowered the requirements for being able to earn a living, I'm sure they would get more people on board. 

4 hours ago, Maf said:

Revived 2004 mech game by Fromsoftware. This looks so fucking stupid it’s amazing. Just wish it was a bit cheaper (£20.99).

I've wanted to play that for a while. I tried a couple of times with the US version on a softmodded Xbox, but couldn't get it to load up consistently.

I hope they've modernised it a little, and give us a few control options. The original had unchangeable inverted camera controls.

• 1 month later...

Microsoft are currently showing a pirate game. The Rare team must be like “The fuck, man?”

I don’t know what I want to strangle this guy with first his stupid fucking shirt or his stupid fucking ponytail

You know what I want from the next gen consoles? For someone to rename video game genres. When you call you game an action/adventure RPG rouge like with hack’n’slash elements that sounds like satire. They should of just gone the whole way and put a “‘em’ up” at the end

X Cloud means you can play Halo 5 on your phone...because that’s what everyone wants to do

Wait, Bloodstained is already out on Gamepass?! Muthafucka why don’t games take a week off

Outerworld is launching on a Gamepass? Gamepass has to be the best deal there has ever been in video games

This John Burnthol shit is so cringy 

The rest of this is Hitman 2 and DayZ. Xbox turn off. 

• 1 month later...

Isn't £17.99 /mth for 24mths (£431) really expensive for the base Xbox One model though ?

I guess details will come out soon as to whether that includes Gold/Gamepass and a hefty discount when you trade up.

Updated -

Ok so it includes Gamepass, which is usually £8/mth, so it's £10 x 24 (£240) for the console.

34 minutes ago, shinymcshine said:

Ok so it includes Gamepass, which is usually £8/mth, so it's £10 x 24 (£240) for the console.

Game Pass Ultimate, so £11/month. Makes it even cheaper. £7 x 24 (£168) for the console.

That's actually pretty tempting tbf.

28 minutes ago, regemond said:

Game Pass Ultimate, so £11/month. Makes it even cheaper. £7 x 24 (£168) for the console.

That's actually pretty tempting tbf.

Is Ultimate the one which includes Gold too, I'd missed that. The only drawback I can see is that you need to make 18 payments before upgrading, hence so long as you don't mind being approx 6 mths behind the Scarlett launch (if it comes out in Dec 20) then it's a decent deal.

• 3 weeks later...