passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Microsoft Consoles and Updates

Oliath

On 06/03/2019 at 10:08, DifferentClass said:

I'd totally do the phone contract thing for one.  £15 a month with Gamepass, Gold and the box (I dunno how much that stuff costs separately btw)?

You can kinda do this already.

I bought my Xbox one s with a year of gold from very, I'm paying it off over a year at £15 a month. 

Yes and kind of.

Multiplayer is available for all four games—each running from their respective original engines—and is accessible via a unified matchmaking menu system. Players are put into a lobby, then asked to vote for a match from a random selection of over 100 maps from all games (depending on playlist), rather than have the population split into groups for different games. However, there are a number of playlists specific to each game. The collection uses a single unified multiplayer ranking system shared across the four games. Rank, stats or unlockable items such as armor permutations do not carry over from the previous games.

The Master Chief Collection ships with every multiplayer map ever packaged with Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo 4, as well as all downloadable content maps ever released (including the six maps from Halo PC as well as the two exclusive maps from Halo 2 Vista). In addition to the original maps of each game, the collection also contains six remastered maps from Halo 2: Ascension, Lockout, Zanzibar, Coagulation, Sanctuary, and Warlock.

Forge is featured in Halo 3 and Halo 4, as well the remastered multiplayer portion of Halo 2: Anniversary. Halo 2: Anniversary also features a new vehicle, the M274-M Gungoose.

The Halo 3: ODST update content does not include Firefight.

Good stuff for me, been wanting to play Vampyr and Edith Finch.

That bottom middle game is a brand new release, too.

Dates:

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (March 21st)

What Remains of Edith Finch (March 21st)

The Walking Dead: Michonne (March 28th)

Vampyr (March 28th)

Operencia: The Stolen Sun (March 29th)

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite (April 1st)

Technomancer is pretty good if you are into European RPGs. The Developer, Spiders makes pretty broken games even by the standard of the genre and it's always hard to tell if the combat is painfully difficult or not working. Some pretty fun dialogue though and you can make your dude look like he listens to Russian Hardbass all day if that's a priority.