passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Microsoft Consoles and Updates

Oliath

This might be the time that they finally pull the trigger on following the phone model.

Pay a little bit more a month than a GamePass subscription to get that and the Xbox on contract for a year and then when the contract runs out, encourage you to keep your sub. It's not like it'll be worth much to sell on if you have no physical games to sell with it, nor can they be used on it anyway.

1 hour ago, Jimbo Xiii said:

Price dependent I can see this doing well. I'd be tempted at the £125-150 mark.

How much is one with a drive nowadays, can't be much more than that 2nd hand can it? 

Also I was thinking like £70. Yours is probably more realistic though 

1 hour ago, Nag said:

Amazon are doing a 1tb white S for £179... 70 quid is a ridiculous expectation.?

I'm not expecting that, that's just where I think it needs to be to sell well, sub £100 at least. That said, what do I know, I'm not a financial analyst it could fly out at £130, for me though that's too close to something that offers you more

Obviously the price overall goes down if you pay a year, but currently it’s something like 8 quid a month for each. I could see a minimum of 25 a month for the first year. Then hike the price up (minus the cost of the machine) once the contract runs out.

7 hours ago, Nag said:

I could see £125 with a year of gold and GamePass chucked in... that would be stupid value for money and a great jumping in point for new customers.

I just don't see a sub £100 pounds price point being doable but, like you say, what do we know.

I think we're just coming at it from different angles. I'd sell it cheap to encourage subs, a bit like Amazon do with their Fire stuff

Master Chief Collection is coming to PC, available on Steam, which is surprising. Adding the games one by one, so they must still be struggling to make it work.

Also they're adding Reach to the collection. This makes things a little awkward for someone.

Reach campaign will be paid DLC if you bought the game on Xbox, multiplayer will be on there for free. GamePass version will have everything, as will the PC version.

Also, Minecaft coming to GamePass on the 4th of April.