passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Microsoft Consoles and Updates

Oliath

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Nag said:

Yeah, what's the point in owning a console for a whole three years eh?

So you think hypothetically they'll announce at E3 2019 then release it in Autumn 2020? If they announce at E3 this year they'll be coming out Autumn 2019 in my view, which means One X owners have only had their consoles 2 years and are being asked to dive into their pockets for another £500 for a  XXXXbox or whatever they call the next Xbox.

Fall 2020 would be ok, if it’s 2019 I’ll be pissed off! I paid more for the Xbox X than I have for basically any console ever. & it wasn’t even a brand new machine with its own games. If they expect me to pay again within a couple of years, fuck right off. I’ll never buy a half step console ever again. I also just don’t feel there’s need for another anywhere near as soon as 2019. To me these consoles have only just got going properly recently. 

I was more than ready for another console by the end of the 360/PS3 gen but this one has only just started. Especially with all the remasters and half step instalments we’ve had. Partly due to the publishers not thinking there was a console market to sell to anymore for the first year until they sold like mad and they decided to actually make some games 

The Xbox dash of now is better than launch Xbox dash I’ll give you that. 

Still shite compared to PS4 and Switch, it takes me about 3 screens just to install/download a game and sometimes a video starts playing randomly on the store page. 

It’s not offensive or anything don’t get me wrong, but for a software company that prides itself on OS’ it’s pretty woeful.

It just feels clunky, it’s just arse about face about everything. You can’t just go to game and press A to play there’s always some kind of hoop you’ve gotta jump through. PS4 and Switch just feel so simple and easy to use in comparison.

I find it so fucking weird that @wiivo 2.0 of all people is now an Xbox faithful ?.