passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

*nix

Oliath

Today when I logged into my Steam cleint I noticed Stealth Basterd Deluxe was in my library of Linux games. I bought the game back when I was running a Windows only machine. Looking forward to see how the Linux port turned out.

Stealth Bastard Deluxe, a 2D platformer developed and published by the Curve Studios, will arrive on Steam for Linux.

In Stealth Bastard Deluxe, the players will have to sneak their way through a deadly facility, with no weapons or other gadgets, with the exception of the Stealthing Goggles.

The game features 80 levels, a realistic dynamic lighting system that is very unforgiving, secret areas, a level editor, an online level repository, and support for Steam achievements.

The information about the Linux version is taken from the CDR database and by no means is it completely certain
. The CDR Database is a record of data that describes every Steam game and subscription provided by Valve for the Steam service.

Usually, the new entries in the Steam database are first visible in the CDR Database before their official launch.

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Stealth-Bastard-Deluxe-To-Arrive-on-Steam-for-Linux-346725.shtml

• 1 month later...

foottux.jpg

Sega will be bring Football Manager too Linux this year. Football Manger 2014 will hit Windows, OS X and Linux this October. The Linux version will also feature the cross play feature.

http://www.omgubuntu.co.uk/2013/05/football-manager-2014-linux-release

Popular PC sport simulation game ‘Football Manager’ will support Linux with its next major release, games developers Sports Interactive have said.

The news means that the upcoming Football Manager 2014 will be the first official release of the series on Linux.

Thanks to Steam, the game will be available to buy on one platform, but install and play on all; you won’t need to buy it again to play it on your Macbook or Windows partition.

Furthermore, the Linux release will support “cross play”, enabling connection with/playing against Mac and PC users.

• 5 months later...

Apparently recent gaming benchmarks show Ubuntu getting closer to the performance of Windows based computers. I find this hard to swallow, but then again the last time I booted Steam up on Ubuntu was about four/five months ago. Also the computer they used for benchmarking is far superior computer then my three year old machine.

• 3 months later...

Your embeded videos don't scale to the size of the window on the forum's mobile theme. So I assume it's that banana with an antenna?

Screenshot_2014-02-25-08-42-18.png

ROTFL :lol:

It's the newest innovation in mobile technology - The Banana Phone. You can tweet, update facebook and get you daily potassium.

I've been embedding videos with the size 853 x480 I will go back to the standard 560 x 315