Nintendo DSi

Hendo

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Less than 5 weeks to go until the DSi XL gets a European release. ShopTo have them listed for a not too shabby £139.95.

I'll be purchasing one, in this colour. I have enough cash saved up from recent game sales, and I'm getting rid of my DSi too. I tend to only take my iPod Touch out with me now, so this will be ideal to play at home which is when I play my DS the most these days.

21nov09gouafcvza.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

looks like it improves your scores too

I think i'm going to struggle on with my phat. By the sounds of it the DS2 is going to be at E3, which means it'll be out by this time next year, so long as they dont do something stupid like region lock old DS games on it (assuming its backwards compat) I reckon I can wait

looks like it improves your scores too

I think i'm going to struggle on with my phat. By the sounds of it the DS2 is going to be at E3, which means it'll be out by this time next year, so long as they dont do something stupid like region lock old DS games on it (assuming its backwards compat) I reckon I can wait

Yeah pretty much.

• 2 weeks later...

I just phoned Gamestation and they'll price-match the Toys R Us offer that expires tomorrow. So I can use my GS credit to get an XL for £137.89. I think I'm going to go for it. I've decided to keep my black DSi, but will be selling my LE Gold DS Lite with a ton of extras.

Trudat.

It's bloody massive. They had a demo unit that was handed over to me before I bought my own. It was described as a brick, a nice brick. It is pretty nice too, the screens are massive, and the colours are a lot more vibrant than my DSi and Lite are. It's pretty heavy though. I got another free 1000 points, also.

I went for dark brown. It does look almost black on the inside, the back and side trim being more of a bronze colour. the gloss lid is almost black too, but you can tell it's brown when sitting it next to a black DS Lite or DSi. Go for it!

i'm going to try and pick one up at lunch...

edit - massive failure, armed with £40 credit, uncharted 2 and mw2 to trade, asda had none left, so gamestation wouldn't pricematch (i assume, didn't ask) and they were £160 everywhere else :(