passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

What're ye buyin'?

retroed

Right, in the morning before work I'm going to Gamestation. I'm trading in GRID (360), Me & My Katamari (PSP), and Guitar Hero On Tour (NDS) for £44 total. Add that to my two credit notes and I have a grand total of £158.03.

I'm getting LocoRoco 2 for definite, and possibly Left 4 Dead, Mirror's Edge, or Tomb Raider Underworld.

Or maybe I'll get all of them? Who knows! :D

Ed's giving the credit crunch the finger! wish i had money to buy games, i haven't even got money to buy food :weep:

• 2 months later...

Thought I'd bring this back, as the quiet period is over for at least this week.

Releases of note include:

* Age of Empires: Mythologies (DS)

* Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (PS3, Xbox 360, PC)

* Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (DS)

* Chrono Trigger (DS)

* Lost in Blue 3 (DS)

* Lumines Supernova (PlayStation Network)

* New Play Control! Pikmin (Wii)

* R-Type Dimensions (Xbox Live Arcade)

If I wasn't so skint I'd be buying Castlevania but I've still got enough to be getting on with.

My new list is as follows. There's many wants already, and we've only just started.

13th Feb: F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin

20th Feb: Street Fighter IV (ordered £23.99 ShopTo.net)

13th Mar: Resident Evil 5 (ordered £29.25 GAME...)

March?: OutRun Online Arcade

PS3

27th Feb: Killzone 2 (hoping I get for my birthday!)

DS

6th Feb: Chrono Trigger (ordered £14.99 Play.com)

13th Feb: Bomberman 2

20th Mar: Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars

I don't think I've missed anything. I'm still not sure about Resi 5. I think I'll probably end up keeping my preorder, though.

Busy days buying for me.

Got an email saying that my Chrono Trigger order has been delayed (stock), thanks to Wiivo Bioshock is on its way to me. And probably more importantly thanks to sticking some stuff on ebay House of the Dead Overkill has been ordered, and with any luck the seller will get it in the post straight away :D

GAMES!

They liked FEAR 2 better than Killzone 2? Oh, dear!

i find that much more believable than HOTD Overkill and lets tap being better games!

I'm wondering whether to take the plunge & buy Fallout 3 this Thursday - I've been re-watching some trailers & it looks pretty good - is it like Morrowind where you could vitually decorate your own crib & slay an entire town? :lol: Anyone recommend? :D

After being a bit disappointed with the killzone 2 demo I have cancelled my pre-order and instead have ordered Left 4 Dead instead :) Watched a few youtubes of it yesterday and it looks fun. I am also thinking of getting House of the Dead as well. Just because I dont have enough unplayed games in my collection. :huh:

After being a bit disappointed with the killzone 2 demo I have cancelled my pre-order and instead have ordered Left 4 Dead instead :) Watched a few youtubes of it yesterday and it looks fun. I am also thinking of getting House of the Dead as well. Just because I dont have enough unplayed games in my collection. :huh:

The novelty is finally wearing off for Bioshock & MGS4 - I'm actually spending more time now playing Lego Batman than either of those 2!

Updating my list of would-likes. Chrono Trigger has arrived, so have taken that off, and I've added HotD: Overkill because I'm hearing nothing but gushing praise and I could do with getting a new Wii game. Also removed Bomberman 2, will wait a while for that I reckon.

Out Now: F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin

20th Feb: Street Fighter IV (ordered £23.99 ShopTo.net)

13th Mar: Resident Evil 5 (ordered £29.25 GAME...)

March?: OutRun Online Arcade

PS3

27th Feb: Killzone 2 (hoping I get for my birthday!)

Wii

Out Now: House of the Dead: Overkill

DS

20th Mar: Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars