passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

What're ye buyin'?

retroed

Pure [26th Sept] (£24.99 GAME)

Fable 2 [24th Oct] (LE £41.99 GAME)

Quantum of Solace [31st Oct] (£34.99 GAME)

Call of Duty: World at War [14th Nov] (£34.99 GAME)

Race Pro [14th Nov] [Jan 09] (£24.99 GAME)

Resident Evil 5 [13th Mar 09] (£34.99 GAME)

DS

Kirby Super Star Ultra [29th Sept, US] (£20.73 VGP) *Shipped!*

Bugger, GAME seem to have the wrong date for Race Pro. It's coming out in January.

Ah well, at least I will be a bit better off funds-wise in November! Or I could order something else... :unsure:

This is the week that many wallets will cry as the summer drought is now over.

For just this week we have:

Baja (PS3/360)

Brothers in Arms : Double Time (Wii)

Brothers in Arms : Hells Highway (PS3/360)

de Blob (Wii)

Duke Nukem 3D (XBLA)

Lock's Quest (DS)

Mega Man 9 (WiiWare/PSN/XBLA)

Pure (PS3/360/PC)

R-Type Tactics (PSP)

Samba de Amigo (Wii)

Sonic Chronicles (DS)

Wario Land : The Shake Dimension (Wii)

Wipeout HD (PSN)

And those are just the standout releases I found. :blink:

I preordered Race Pro a week or so ago, as it was £29.99 on GAME.co.uk and I used the £5 voucher to get it for £24.99. I just got this email from them regarding my order.

Dear Mr RetroEd

Thank you for the following order placed with GAME.

Order number(s):

********/P

You may have noticed that the price of Race Pro on the GAME site has gone up to 39.99 GBP

Please do not worry, your credit / debit card will be charged with the lower amount as originally agreed when you placed the order. This is merely one of the benefits of the GAME 1st To Play Preorder Service!

Sweet! :D

After watching some trailers, ive added Mirrors Edge to my pre-order list - it looks fucking amazing.

Yeah! all aboard this hype train. It does look amazing, but for some reason im already expecting to be dissapointed.

Anywho, for me Ive got:

Pro Evo - 360

Fable 2 - 360

Mirror's Edge - 360

Im thinking of adding guitar hero 4 to the list, i will have to wait and see.

Yay for more in the Mirrors Edge wagon, there's plenty of room and its warm. I known Hnn s lkng frwrd to it too (see avatar).

Is anyone getting Lego Batman tomorrow? Im bringing my 360 into work as ive borrowed COD4 and Assasins Creed of a mate and planned to do a half day each, but then i remembered Lego Batman...

Looks like things really kick off on the 24th October. Someone on NTSC-UK compiled this list, all coming out on that day.

Fable 2

Little Big Planet

Far Cry 2

Dead Space

Midnight Club: LA

Disaster: Day of Crisis

Legendary

Vampyre Story

I'll be getting Fable 2. I'm tempted by Far Cry 2, and also Dead Space but that looks scary.

Here's the key releases for the rest of the year, taken from NTSC-UK. Not sure if all are confirmed; Project Origin?

October 24th - Fable2, Farcry2, Little Big Planet, Dead Space, Midnight Club LA

October 31st - Fallout3, Red Alert 3, Ghost Busters, Valkyria Chronicals, Project Origin, Armoured Core For Answer

November 7th - Gears of War 2, Guitar Hero 4, End War, Warcraft expansion.

November 14th - CoD5, Mirrors Edge, Banjo

November 21st - Tomb Raider Underworld, Left 4 Dead, Need for Speed Undercover

November 28th - Resistance 2, Motorstorm 2, Silent Hill 5, Lips, Scene It 2, Shellshock 2

Dember 5th - Prince of Persia

And that's not mentioning the handhelds.

Thats just fucking stupid. Do the powers that be not understand i have the misses's birthday AND Jesus's in the same month? And they release 10 billion game, 9 billion of which i want? Arseholes.

Havent got the time, let alone the cash. I knew there was tons coming out but when u see it all like that its like woah...

And yea, i too much of a pussy to play Dead Space, couldnt play Condemned for the same reason. Dont do scary games me. Resi is my limit and thats jumpier than Tigger on crack.

I've decided on (for the 360 atleast):

Dead Space

GoW2

Mirrors Edge and maybe CoD5.. (a mate of mine is getting it and he'll need a partner *shakes fist* )

Tomb Raider and Left 4 Dead

Lips... (Again, not really my choice.. I'm forced to buy it.. Honest, stupid casual gamer friends *shakes fist intensely*).

I really want PoP too but going through that list I think I'll get it during the summer drought with Fallout 3.. And maybe Banjo too. :weep:

I'm severely cutting down on what I'm after - so far the only definites are CoD:WaW and Gears 2.

Very close to definite is Left4Dead, but in the maybe camp is Fallout 3, Fable 2, Dead Space and Far Cry 2.

There's gonna have to be a lot of trade-ins. :(

• 2 weeks later...