Middle_Class_Hero - FlyMeFriendly
nag - Nag_No1
Oliath - dirtyCAT79
PV_Archemist - PV_Archemist
RetroEd - EdRetro
Sambob - samrobbojammin
Sly Reflex - Sly_Reflex
SmallOfBooty - SmallOfBooty
spatular - spatular-- (include the -- at the end)
Supagorgonizer - supagorgonizer

I think i've only got one game with trophies available, and I'm shit at it.

I think I'm on as Goukiband, but as I have no online games it's a bit of a moot point :lol:

all the online games i play are on xbox, might try metal gear online if i ever get it :)

oh i couldn't get spatular, it's spatular-- with two minuses on the end

Yay my friends list is starting to look a bit fuller now.

The downside is that I've noticed Stoobies trophy haul and after not caring in the slightest about them I now feel utterly ashamed of my 0 score. That said I got a bronze on Eden but it doesnt seem like its added it :(

Stupid achievement/trophies making me care about stuff i hate

The downside is that I've noticed Stoobies trophy haul and after not caring in the slightest about them I now feel utterly ashamed of my 0 score. That said I got a bronze on Eden but it doesnt seem like its added it :(

I am trophy whore tho :blush:

I think you sometimes have to wait for it to refresh a bit before your trophies show - or on the games part of the XMB go to trophy collection and it should sync them.

haha

ok ill add you today

i wanna get in on this trophy whorage.

i was never interested but my mate keeps telling me all about his stardust trophies so ill have a blast at that

I am trophy whore tho :blush:

I think you sometimes have to wait for it to refresh a bit before your trophies show - or on the games part of the XMB go to trophy collection and it should sync them.

Bah, I've now got a trophy but should have 3! I've unlocked 2 in Eden where you have to pollinate and grow all the seeds on a level, and one where I had to get 15 time crystals in one jump, but only one of these (though I'm not sure which) has gone onto my account.

Only just noticed this list being the douchebag that i am lol

dirtyCAT79 same as my xbox one.

Online games i have (and in order of what i am most likely to be playing):

COD4

GTAIV

Warhawk

I have MGS 4 but still haven't started it.

I plan to get Quantam of Solace on the PS3 i think and am debating wether to get world at war on PS3 or 360.

Was leaning towards PS3 till i had such a great time with everyone from here on the beta... so now thinking more 360 if it doesn't break again by then :angry:

I'm up and running with this shiny beast now and my username is DifferentKlass. Not and ode to Myleene but DifferentClass was taken.

I'll add you guys tomorrow. :)

Not sure how to transfer accounts so I've made a temporary PSN tag and sent some of you requests.

If you see me tonight or tomorrow afternoon, I'm up for LBP, Motorstorm 2 or Resistance 2.

Not sure how to transfer accounts so I've made a temporary PSN tag and sent some of you requests.

If you see me tonight or tomorrow afternoon, I'm up for LBP, Motorstorm 2 or Resistance 2.

You just create a user on the PS£, then sign into PSN with your email and password. Much easier than the 360 lark.

I might transfer it over when I get my own machine, but I didn't want to make a 'Hendo' type tag till then, just in case.

Anyone that didn't accept it because they didn't know who it was, I'm StealthyWeasel. I did want StealthWeasel but someone already had it and I wasn't about to add a shit load of numbers onto the end.

It probably is only temporary though, I'll be using it only when I'm playing on my mate's machine.

So, I updated my PS3 this morning (35 minute update, WTF is the deal with that?) and I had 2 friend requests. I accept the one who I knew who was, but the other failed because they withdrew the request. Unfortunately I didn't recognise the tag so I couldn't send one back, I am guessing it was from somebody from the forums. If you want to send it again I will accept next time I am on (updates pending :angry: ).