passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Geometry Wars : Retro Evolved 2

Hendo

I got Rebound last night, so level with you on the achievement front Hendo. There's no way I'll get the last two, I can't see me finishing Sequence mode! I really enjoy playing this game, although how some of you have the scores you have is beyond me. I am fail.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I turn my 360 on to play something and it always ends up being this. Didnt have Stu (Darkglobe) on my friends list till now, but he had a couple of scores that were better than mine and neanderthal man inside me made me play untill i beat them. :) Also, stupid Spatular.

But this is why i love this game. They are all easy to pick up and play and so bloody addictive and with somebody elses high score just up in the top right hand corner.... makes me want to keep going untill WIN. Turn on the next day, someone has beaten your score and its onwards again.

Spatular, that Pacifism score is unbelievable.

But this is why i love this game. They are all easy to pick up and play and so bloody addictive and with somebody elses high score just up in the top right hand corner.... makes me want to keep going untill WIN. Turn on the next day, someone has beaten your score and its onwards again.

I'm really not bothered about the highscores, I just want to beat the damn game!

I went back to the original last night and it looks worse now, the new one looks so much better.

Hendo, if you just want to get to the end of sequence, some levels you can time out to save bombs, i did that with the level with all the green ones to help finish it.

i'm really addicted to pacifism mode, can't stop playing! i think it's because i always think i can do better, it seems much less annoying than the other modes, which as with the old geometry wars are full of random deaths from things you don't even see.

I never thought I was one of those high score seeker types.... until I started on this. Turns out its Hendo's top score at the moment that is keeping me playing. I can't even get half yet! Just knowing its possible though and my lack of skill is preventing me from reaching the higher echelons is enough to keep me hooked (just on the demo still!!)

Mwahaha, just had to beat a couple of your scores Illdog, right now I'm above you in Deadline, Evolved and Waves.

So close on King too.

Someone on my friends list has 134770575 on Pacifism! How?

You have 36398825 and that looks pretty unassailable right now :s

Mwahaha, just had to beat a couple of your scores Illdog, right now I'm above you in Deadline, Evolved and Waves.

Ill kill you! But thats what i love about this game, this will spur me on again.

Someone on my friends list has 134770575 on Pacifism! How?

You have 36398825 and that looks pretty unassailable right now :s

MC Spatular has a billion on it too. I always seem to get to 31 million and choke.

MC Spatular has a billion on it too. I always seem to get to 31 million and choke.

:blink: i wish i did have a billion! the top scores on the leaderboard are over a billion though.

I didnt mean you had a billion on it even tho thats what i said, i just meant your score was ridiculously massive. :)

Like my cock.

:blink: i wish i did have a billion! the top scores on the leaderboard are over a billion though.

I didnt mean you had a billion on it even tho thats what i said, i just meant your score was ridiculously massive. :)

Like my cock.

You are saying his score is big and covered in warts?

I might seriously have to get this game after all your hype. I do like the sound of the competing against friends and i loved the DS version.

Do you think it has a long shelf life?

I.e. am i gonna get it in a month or so and then no one will be playing WAAAAAAA

Like my cock.

fair enough.

Ok i got this now cos of you lot.

Yay.

Although so far its only real purpose is to show me how much i suck at games compared to other people

Boo.

I LOVE the way it shows you who you have to beat and so on.... and also... ILLDOG WTF WITH YOUR SCORE!!!!!

Still having trouble even getting remotely high scores though :-(

Good fun though.....

Need to add more xbox people to my list now.

Ok i got this now cos of you lot.

Yay peer pressure.

I LOVE the way it shows you who you have to beat and so on

Thats what spurs me on, it gives it that 'just 10 more goes' factor.

.... and also... ILLDOG WTF WITH YOUR SCORE!!!!!

You not friends with Spatular? He way exceeds me. Im average at best, but plan to get better. Its just practice man.

Yeah Spatular is on my list....maybe it only shows a few people though? And im SO low down that you guys aren't visible yet.

I saw you Ill on my list once, but then you vanished....seriously... i have about five people above me. I am the lowest on the list.

Is there an online guide anywhere on how to play and get better scores?

EDIT:

http://geometrywars.wordpress.com/

Ignore that... just found this.

Right Illdog and Spatular... im coming for you.

Yeah Spatular is on my list....maybe it only shows a few people though? And im SO low down that you guys aren't visible yet.

I saw you Ill on my list once, but then you vanished....seriously... i have about five people above me. I am the lowest on the list.

Try viewing the whole highscore table for each game. :D