Hendo

Phone Games & Apps

Anyone else playing HQ Trivia?

It's a new live chat show game on iOS - coming to Android at Xmas. It's free and you can win $1500 - up to $10,000 on the odd occasion - by answering 12 multiple choice questions correctly.

You're given 10 seconds to answer said questions so it's not easy to apply Google-fu to the equation. 

A game plays out much like this:

The best I've done so far is answer 5 questions before getting eliminated.

Also, if anyone does sign up can you please use my referral code - DisturbedSwan.

So umm.. Civ VI is on IOS. First 60 turns free. £28.99 after. I think it’s going up to ‘full price’ soon too. https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/sid-meiers-civilization-vi/id1235863443?mt=8

I haven’t played it yet. (The fuckers released it the day I started 2 days of traveling.) So I have no idea if it’s a good port but a proper Civ that’s portable has always been a dream of mine. 

Back in on Disc Drivin’. I’m playing the sequel again as it’s cross-platform and playing against a mate on Android. If anyone fancies a match, I’m on there as MrHendo.

1 hour ago, Hendo said:

Back in on Disc Drivin’. I’m playing the sequel again as it’s cross-platform and playing against a mate on Android. If anyone fancies a match, I’m on there as MrHendo.

Installing now!

SlyReflex. Don't go mad if I take ages to do my turns, I barely play these things.