passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Phone Games & Apps

Hendo

Metal Gear ain't too bad but I'm stuck near the end.

thanks Hendo, i think your slightly indifferent review is enough to tell me that it's not worth the 60p when i already have more free games than i'm ever going to play, although technically i'm sure it is worth the 60p :)

Oh, it's certainly worth 60p!

Played that Balcassa and it's not my sort of thing - it's like one of those sliding block puzzle games, where you only have one piece empty to move blocks around. This one it's dice rather than pictures and you have to get them to go up in order. Like I say, not my bad really. Hate sliding block puzzles.

Free for today is Cheese Collect and bitFlip.

Cheese Collect is a bit meh but bitFlip is a decent match-3 puzzle game.

Song Summoner has finally made it on to iPhone / iPod Touch.There is a free trial version and the full version is £5.99. Its meant to be great. I got the original version on my old ipod, but never really spent any time with it. Plays like Final Fantasy Tactics, but you characters strength/weaknesses are decided by songs from you ipod library.

Full Version

Lite Version

Triple post bonanza.

As is now traditional, Apple are giving stuff away over the festive season, and this time are letting an app do all the hard work, so download the 12 Days of Christmas app and it will download stuff for you every day between the 26th of December and the 6th of January.

Well, I think you have to manually download them through it, but you can enable push notifications on it so you know when the free stuff arrives.

I downloaded that last night, and it's pretty good! It is a lot like Zoo Keeper, and it threw achievements in my face like they were going out of style.

Free for today is SpongeDude.

Currently I'm trying to finish Blimp, but the last level is proving to be more than a little tricky.

Trivial Pursuit is FREE today - info from the dvdf.

how do you guys filter out the crap? i've only had this thing for a few weeks and with all the free stuff i've got about 200 apps already, mostly crap free games :blink: i've no time to play all thoes, think i'll just delete the ones where the icon looks crap, and anything involving xmas.

got rock band (£3) and dance dance revolution (60p) yesterday, both pretty good fun from the small goes i've had.