passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Twitter

Hendo

Is anyone else get picked to be in the beta group for the new retweet system? It has a proper symbol that appears on the post. It has these other features as well, like for some reason I'm following Interscope (I'm really not sure how...) and say they retweet a fiddy cent tweet, it'll appear in your timeline. Would be fine if it wasn't bloody 50 cent tweets appearing in my timeline all the time.

post-352-12591069644763.jpg

I thought it was the new standard, didn't realise it was a Beta. I just looked at the top of the Twitter page and it does say that I'm part of the Beta group, though. I've had a few people retweeting this way, but nothing that's been obtrusive so far.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Started the long process of following various videogame tweeters with a view to retweet the most interesting ones.

Feel free to pimp the @mfgamers one and hopefully it'll be worth doing. Jimbo's joining me in posting, anyone else feel free. I can't do much during the day but I'll do what I can. Mostly it will be reweets and pimping stuff on here.

Oh, also any suggestions of who to follow would be good. I got a few so far but the more the merrier.

• 1 month later...

I'm sure it's old news for most people, but I mentioned this to Ben before we started recording last night:

http://twitter.com/bpglobalpr

Some genius posts in there.

Did some jerk show you a photo of an oily animal and ruin your day? Just imagine it's pudding & forget! All better! #bpcares
This seems like an awful lot of fuss over something that's not a celebrity sex scandal. #getoverit

And one of my favourites:

Safety is our primary concern. Well, profits, then safety. Oh, no- profits, image, then safety, but still- it's right up there.

Great quote from another tweet from someone else:

BP wants Twitter to shut down fake acct mocking the co. Twitter wants BP to shut down oil leak that’s ruining the ocean.

I've seen that Space Invader ship one somewhere before, I was meant to track it down. I think it's awesome.

It's on threadless.com That site has so many great T-shirts on there, there's an old orange steam powered space invader shirt on there that's just as awesome but sold out. The space invader belt is River Island Men's section but it's pretty old.

There's so much great gaming gear out there, and loads of cute indie shops online. Shanalogic.com is my favourite site at the moment, loads of great accessories, but none that I can afford!

I have to say Threadless do make awesome shirts, i made an order the other day, got the Tron hoody and the gaming revolution Tee. I dont like tron by the way, got it coz i like what it looks like.

Theres a Sale on atm, so if you get anything get it now. Plus old t-shirts get reprinted now and then, so keep an eye out.

Split Reason do pretty good geek related clothing too.

• 2 months later...

:facepalm: I'm on this now, I honestly feel like such a cunt. But it does fill a page on my phone and will give me another obstacle to getting any work done

I also dont have the first fucking clue what I'm doing. As it stands, unless someone is on my screen already (so updated recently) I have to type out the @name myself.

Any tips then? I'm going to try this out before my inevitable Mark Lawrenson account stats