Sign in to follow this  
Hendo

Twitter

I decided to sign up... Not sure if I'll use it or not, we'll see.

I'm on there as wildejon, surprisingly enough :)

Recently added Chris Moyles (the day he joined I think), Greg James (early morning Radio 1), his Producer Neil, Criterion Software and Wossy. I also added Phillip Schofield just before the whole "that's my hedge!" thing kicked off.

What's most surprising is how funny and tech savvy Schofield is.

Also, from Schofield's Twitter, I found Twellow.com which is like the Yellow Pages for Twitter. Very useful, and you can find your own profile and claim it.

pickledo swears like a Bad Mario Cart Racer

i've only swearned once

Me too, but that is all about to change, I'm heading for the big time!

FYI: I apologise to anyone following me, I plan to catch up with Hendo. After seeing 'Hendo Rules This Road' (In an whiney Chandler voice) for the last 4 days, he needs beating down :D

Anyone else lost their profile picture and background? I just went on Twitter and notice mine have been reverted to standard.

Yeah mine's gone, some of my stalkees have too, and TwitterFox is having trouble signing me in.

Ha, oh dear.

I lost two followers since last night. Does it make you a little sad when people leave? Nah, me neither.

Pretty certain that it's someone British, posts on RLLMUK and uses the word "mental" a lot.

Capone?

I was actually thinking of Daaaaaaaaaaavid Turners, but yeah Capone sounds more likely. Either way, it's one of the Joypod/RLLMUK clique who lives in Europe and uses an iPhone or Mac (because they're using Tweetie to post).