passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Twitter

Hendo

For some reason I've got David Ellis from 1up following me. I think he must have the wrong Hendo.

Maybe he's nice like that? On that note, I hate it when people you've never heard of follow you randomly. You click on them and it usually tells you they're banned for 'strange activity'. I bet most of them are spammers.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I joined this on a whim. I doubt I'll be tweeting myself, more stalking games companies if anything. SlyReflex if you want to add. Just don't think you are going to get anything interesting.

Following.

I had a feeling you'd join up, after reading the latest BF:BC2 news you posted.

But what if you want to see tits?... oh wait, there's Peter Andre.

On topic again, I have joined Twitter but I doen't know what to do with it, gonna play with it a bit. I'm DifferentKlass (My name was taken, probably by Cocker the cock that he is) if you want to add me.

That was a surreal email to wake up to - welcome to the land of twats, Sly. And Leigh too.

Actually, you could do something pretty cool with twitter and Press Reveal. Loads of people have comedy accounts on twitter and you could either have one account for each set of characters or one Press Reveal one where different characters invade it every week.

For example, Fake Peter Molyneux. And in the same vein, Milo.

Fucking hell Hendo, you spoilt the surprise now! :lol:

Sadly the letter count is a bit limiting, but I am intending on pimping who will appear each week, as it is easier just to update once on each site with a twitter link, then update twitter on a weekly basis. I just hope that Paul Rose doesn't object to what I am doing if he sees it, it would be bad if he didn't agree with it and asked/ordered me to cease and desist.

:blush: Fuck. Sorry!

Can you get the updates to display as you change them in your signature? Is that the plan?

Generally the rule of thumb goes that if you're attempting to fool people into thinking you are actually that person then you'll have your account suspended, but if you make it obvious (like there was a FakeMichaelBay going around for a while) then you'll be fine.

Nah, it's more of the point that I am using some characters that he created, in the same vein of humour. Saying that, they are a lot of fan sites that do the same thing, mines just based on from where he left off when digi shut down. I don't think anything will happen tbh, unless it gets passed around and I get a lot of followers. I don't really get how the whole twitter thing works if I am honest, I know some people have a lot of followers and that, but it bewilders me how they get so popular.

On the topic of actually putting in the sig into the tweet, I have no idea how to do such a thing. The sig is actually 7 pictures that are on a rotation of 24 hours. When the clock strikes 00:00, the next frame is shown. I only update frames once a week (or I used to, as soon as I sort the PC it will be going live again. I have an A4 pad here nearly full of episodes, it will take ages to put into pixels). Maybe when it gets closer to the date that I will be showing weekly again, I will look into how to do such a thing, even if it is possible. If it is possible to hook pictures up, I am sure it will work fine, as all the coding just redirects to what page should be shown. I think. :blink:

• 1 month later...