passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Soul Calibur IV

hinn888

Soul Calibur 4 is out 1st August.

If u get it from game u get

Soul Calibur IV Exclusive Case Features:

* A Bonus DVD including: 4 trailers in HD, 4 Wallpapers and Exclusive Concept Arts.

* An Exclusive Booklet with character biographies.

plus use the code: modgamer to get £3 off. bringing it to 36.99

sc4_sleeve_yoda.jpg

PLAY is also selling a normal edition for 39.99 but u get a free faceplate if u pre order.

Face-plate-soul-calibur-2.jpg

And the faceplate does look very nice.

*EDIT*: Just ordered it off game, cant wait :D

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

my SC4 arrived today - A day early :D

But they sent me a fkin normal edition, n not the GAME edition they promised me, and theyre no longer advertising it on their website.

Cunts.

But they sent me a fkin normal edition, n not the GAME edition they promised me, and theyre no longer advertising it on their website.

Same here - altho to be fair I cant remember wether I ordered the ltd edition or not

Dear Customer,

I am writing in regard to your order for Soul Calibur IV.

As you may have noticed, the GAME Exclusive Case you expected with your order did not turn up. Rest assured we are working to fix this problem and will be forwarding your case onto you today!

Kind regards,

The Team

GAME.co.uk

Oh - and Ivy's tits are massive in it.

And Kilik got ugly

And Kilik got ugly

Is Seung Mina still in it? I know she was just a Killik rip off, but she was a damn fine piece of ass one

Yep - you have to unlock her tho - not really played yet - have to wait for kids to go to bed <_<

And Kilik got ugly

Is Seung Mina still in it? I know she was just a Killik rip off, but she was a damn fine piece of ass one

Yep - you have to unlock her tho - not really played yet - have to wait for kids to go to bed <_<

I love boobs, im going to buy this game now because of that....

Jsust got that e-mail too :D

Im loving the game so far, i havnt really done much on it yet but the game is visually stunning.

Ive done story mode which is relatively short with kilik, Its only 5 chapters long, but instead of 1 on 1, u sometimes get an ally or its 1 v 3 battle.

I found it weird when u start the game u already have 20000 gold, so u can 5 characters already. I bought all the characters u can buy now and unlocked 2 more.

Ive also started tower of lost souls, where u go up through floors, defeating bosses on each one to ascend further. Also doing following requirments allows to you to unlcok for CAS

CAS is alot more better than the one in the 3rd, how everything is laid out and how much more u can unlock to create characters. and with 50 spaces, thats alot.

O yea yodas really cheap coz hes a short arse, but hes funny to play as.

The Apprentice is indeed a total shit and I hate him.

I am very surprised at my lack of skill I had Soul Calibur while I was unemployed so I did get very good at it, the second game was the only beat'em'up I had for the Cube so again it saw some play. Basically my skill has gone since I didn't play the third very much and I've forgotten how to play it. I'm finding myself mostly either pottering around the training mode or making sexy lady versions of male characters in the custom thing, which is not as varied as the one in SC3.

And why oh why is the story mode getting worse and worse..

Soul Blade = awesome

Soul Calibur = okay

Soul Calibur II = getting worse

SCIII = getting better

SCIV = embarassing.

I've tried the online mode a little and addiction hasn't bit yet like it did with DOA4, there seemed to be Brawl-esque button lag rather than DOA's general minor slowdown which is much less annoying.

Despite all this it's still a good fighter at it's core but I wish I went with my initial idea of waiting till it came down in price because I give it a month before Ed posts a link to buy it under £20.

EDIT: Oh, Yoda's shite too.

Yea apprentice is a total arse on story mode i found him to beat with kilik so i changed to yoda, and guess what i had to start all over again, thanks for bloody telling me!

So i did it gain n smacked his arse with nightmare, good times.

Apprentice is quite overpowered, but he leaves himself open quite alot of times

and hes good for gettin this achievement.

UPgArkQ=.jpg

With like 1/5 hold back and press X + Y. :)

And yea story mode is so short and easy its unbelievable. But its somewhat a good thing coz completing it with eacj characters would take yonks.

i think this game is pretty amazing!

i dont usually go for beat'em'ups but hey

Darth Vader looks scarily good, i havent been him yet but my mate kicked my ass with him

good good game!

and im so glad we got Vader rather than Yoda but i guess its all down to personal preference

Yup, Yoda is pretty useless, and unbalanced.

Darth Vader is the better fighter (He's balanced and is a normal height!). The Apprentice is a problem both platforms have mind you. One you know his move set better, you can take him down pretty easily.

Oh, and I love the Critical Finishes, at first glance they might seem unfair, but the only time you'll ever see em is when your opponent is being a dick and blocking constantly. As far as I can see, their only purpose is to punish turtlers.

I'd rather have yoda than Darth Vadar, I just always preferred him.

But news have been goin round that yoda will be on ps3 and vader will be on 360.

Theres a random space on the charcetr selection on both versions, that no one can "fill" yet. Also videos have been showing yoda vs vader.

Also i find it so hard to do critical finishers, their equipment always smash when im half way thru a combo so i cant whack LB to do it.

Ive done it twice, thats all!