passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Hot Chip

Sambob

Does anybody else like this band?

Im guessing that at least one or two people on the site will like the band. Ive always been fond of them, but I got their new album from someone at work and Im nearly addicted, 'one pure thought' 'we're looking for a lot of love' and 'touch too much' are my favourites, they took a few listens but i literally cant go more than a few hours without listening to them. Fortunately they are all on their myspace music page, which i wont link to incase Hendo links to his :lol:

I have their last ablum, the name of it fails me. I just couldn't get into it the last time I listened but that sometimes happens to me, I'll go back to an album I havn't listened to for years because I thought it was a bit meh at the time but end up loving it. I may try them again.

Fortunately they are all on their myspace music page, which i wont link to incase Hendo links to his :lol:

<_<

On topic, I love all the tracks I've heard which have been singles. I watched the footage of them at Radio 1 Big Weekend and was amazed at how geeky they look. People who look geekier than me should not be making dance music, there's gotta be some kind of fundamental rule that's being broken here. The Chemical Brothers were borderline but just got through.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

Hot Chip are great, one of the bands I really want to see live.

Made in the Dark and One Life Stand are genius, really perfect bland of slow soft songs and dance music. Two of my favourite albums of the 00s.

The Warning had some good songs but they nailed it on their next two albums I think. Last year's album, In Our Heads, is pretty solid. Flutes is class. I love the little dance they do when performing it live.

http://youtu.be/SDH3K0HwZ8A