passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Shenmue for Wii

Hendo

clicky

The word on the rumour-filled streets today is that Shenmue, the series that incites uncontrollable fits of excitement in its fans, is on its way to Wii.

No, Sega isn't about to put another moon-sized hole in its bank account to make another sequel (like it did with the first two), but a remake of the first two on Wii, as the rumour claims is happening, is perfectly feasible.

According to a rumour report in some Swedish magazine called Gamereactor, the first two games will be re-baked with Wii Remote mini games thrown in. We presume they'd come as a compilation package, rather than separate.

Exciting as the prospect may be, the rumour is, for now, wholly unsubstantiated and neither Sega or Nintendo are available to offer (no) comment, so you'll just have to wait in hope on this one.

Hell, I'd buy them again.

id be all over this like you would not believe - if they announced shenmue 3 for release! ive always said to myself ill play through them both back to back in preparation for 3

That's some long ass prep work. lol

I remember the balanceing books to carry them to a table bit on the Dreamcast, that did it for me.

I hate books now.

Your forgetting Fork Lift Truck racing in the mornings before work!

Fuck yea! One of the best bits of any game ever, i wish it was my real job.

Dull fact: It took me 5 tries to win the Fork Truck race, i came 5th the first time, fourth the second etc, therefore all the trophies were mine. Tell your friends.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...