Hendo

Website feedback

1 hour ago, Chimay said:

So the brief is Sambob with Nag's orange cockerel in his mouth with scouse Mazza in the bg?

Can it be an animated gif?

I'm disgusted and saddened by this behaviour!.... but not at all surprised.😂

I own the copyrights to that image of Sam and any mention of it or usage results in money owed to me. Or a handjob, y’all can pick.

Id be down for a design change but I don’t hate the existing banner, it’s home.

Plz delete the off topic text that includes mr lakitu’s obituaries to wiivo 2.0’s or just remove as we all like reporting deaths these days 😅

Done.

I've also posted an announcement that new members should read, and if anyone has any suggestions to add to it or change it, feel free.

And I've started messing around with new themes. If you pull down the "theme" list on the bottom of the site, you should see a new one you can change to.

Still a lot of placeholder things in that new 'Mind' theme. When you scroll down there's buttons for links that go nowhere, nor do they have names.

Have made some changes to it, plus added "Simple" which is pretty much the same as the default but loses the logo.

To really tidy some things up I’d like to see Games renamed and maybe Ed’s Super deals? Maybe even General and News? Just for them to sound like what they are eg Game Impressions. Gaming News..

Well I see your point on Games Impressions, but it’s a games forum so surely it’s obviously going to be games news?

If i @ somebody then I can't type anything afterward. I cant even access a new line to type anything below. I have to insert the @ after I've finished typing my post.  The cursor sits there at the end of the persons name but I cant type or press enter, it just stays there.

Anybody else had that problem? I'm using Firefox in case there's relevance.

I have a similar issue I've brought up before. If I @ someone I can continue typing, but I cannot put in line breaks, nor can I use the up and down keys. I usually refresh the page and can go back to posting.

I've tried to trouble shoot it a bit to see what actually triggers it and come to the conclusion that it's totally random. I've clicked on names and it's happened. I've typed names out partially and full and it has still triggered. I just don't know specifically what kicks it into not allowing you to line break or use cursor keys. It sounds like you have a more severe version of that bug,.

I am using Chrome.

In the meantime if it happens refresh your page and then continue typing your post up, it should still be there, tags and all.

I have the same issue when using Firefox mobile (not tried on main browser), I think it was fine in chrome though, so possibly a Firefox issue? I'll do a bit of checking.

I can't check on my phone because the mobile version doesn't load signatures, but it was page 6 on the PC Bucket thread where I got the big red warning page, and saw the broken raptr image link at the top of his sig.