Hendo

Website feedback

Apparently she's still alive so it's ok. But if she was dead then it would be a whole different matter!

Thats oddly erotic

*whips out penis*

*remembers i'm at work, puts it away again*

...Hell, here i come

Right, HTML posting should be on for all folders now.

When you reply, there should be Post Options underneath Attachments and above After Posting.

Set HTML to On and you should be dandy.

I use the little google thing in my toolbar to find all the sites I go to. But now google seems to think I want to visit the printable version of the site, I'm only a link away from the proper site but it is strange. I doubt you could do anything about it, seems more a google problem rather than the site its self.

Just thought I'd let you know.

google is shit anyway, only like 3 people in the world still use it. Its all about ask jeeves now.

That's pretty weird, as you say not sure what I can do about that.

While I'm here, does the site time-out for anyone else? I've had loads of problems with the whole site freezing now and then, timing-out and being really slow, but I seem to be the only one?

I'd blame my connection but every other website I go to is fine.

I tried complaining to the host but as always they say it's fine on their end and I should "clear your cache and refresh". Cheers for that.

Should I restart my PC too? Maybe check my router is switched on? <_<

I'm not convinced 'Search' works. But it's dificult to tell if it's because not all folder's came across...

When you search, there's a tick box that if ticked only searches that folder. Otherwise it works fine for me.

If you are in the News section and search for Alone in the Dark, it will bring up the Alone thread in News. The ticked box searching the forum means that area, ie searching in General will only bring up threads in General.

We had the same thing ages ago, but now the custom titles are back, but only if you currently have Stalker there.

It's post count related, but I'm not saying how many you need.

Due to some major spammage I've had to turn off the ability to register a new account until I have the time to sit down properly and patch the software.

Won't affect anyone who's already here but just thought I'd say.

Oh totally forgot to mention that I turned the ability to register back on as we had an upgrade done the other week and it fixed the spam.

Dunno if this is related or not, and maybe not as no-one else has brought this up, but my side-panel when posting a reply has vanished. You know, with all the BBcode shortcuts and smilies and stuff - all gone! Has anyone else got this? Could be a browser issue maybe.

Dunno if this is related or not, and maybe not as no-one else has brought this up, but my side-panel when posting a reply has vanished. You know, with all the BBcode shortcuts and smilies and stuff - all gone! Has anyone else got this? Could be a browser issue maybe.

I still see the panel and Im using Firefox