Hendo

Website feedback

i'm pretty sure we all play at the weekends too

I thought you said we would keep that between you and me?

I dont really know what I think the MF stands for, I remember asking Hendo and he said it was unspecific....Man Friday?

I dont really know what I think the MF stands for, I remember asking Hendo and he said it was unspecific....Man Friday?

Hmm, he told me mother fucking. I reckon he's just been going round telling people different things to get them to agree to the new name. I want DS-Wiifi back!

Hmm, he told me mother fucking. I reckon he's just been going round telling people different things to get them to agree to the new name. I want DS-Wiifi back!

Yeah what an absolute bastard, as if it wasnt bad enought that half of the members on the site are actually just his various aliases he goes and does something like that.

Im going to start using the old site again, that'll show him.......I'll bet he's using the old site to groom children.

I always thought it was mother fucking gamers.

This ambiguous naming is not good! <_< <_<

i'm pretty sure we all play at the weekends too

I thought you said we would keep that between you and me?

i couldn't keep such a thing quiet

magical fingered gamers?

Mostly Fat.

We have a winner!

And I had trouble with animated GIF's too, wiivo. They should work fine if you're linking to them being hosted elsewhere, but it looks like if you try and upload them to here, they won't animate.

I could, of course, be talking out of my arse, but as long as I type more words than people can be bothered reading, no-one questions it.

Mostly Fat.

We have a winner!

And I had trouble with animated GIF's too, wiivo. They should work fine if you're linking to them being hosted elsewhere, but it looks like if you try and upload them to here, they won't animate.

I could, of course, be talking out of my arse, but as long as I type more words than people can be bothered reading, no-one questions it.

I'm hosting mine on my own hosting package. if people want to host stuff on mine, send it to me and i'll put them up and send you a link...because i'm nice like that.

I got jealous too, dunno if mine will work. First one I found, seemed pretty apt tho

edit: yay!

That comment's gonna be funnier when he eventually changes his avatar.

Hopefully to a picture of Maddy (too soon?).