Hendo

Website feedback

*sigh*

A combination of crappy Joomla software and the sheer volume of spam accounts we've had to delete.

I've asked the guy to remove that bit also.

Sorry it's taken me ages, thanks for turning on the ginge option, all seems to be working fine now.

Might be more to do with me forgetting my own password like the dumbass I am, mind you...

Hooray. :)

I've changed some ranks now, though it won't really affect anyone that has changed their custom title.

Why is Google.com showing up as online right now?

Am I missing something?

Why is Google.com showing up as online right now?

And why is the site listed under some twat on Myspace?

Euugh. To be fair, he did exist before this site, but the site is rank to the max.

There was also a French the old site.

Aside from the html glitch i mentioned in that thread I've also noticed a few others.

Sometimes the bottom section (member list etc) doesnt load up.

When i come back to the site after visiting elsewhere it either doesnt show the updated version (i.e. any new posts while i was away) or goes back in time to before i last came on. Not a huge issue as i can just click the new posts button (that has also disappeared on occasion)

I'm sure there's another but i cant remember it

Not a huge issue as i can just click the new posts button (that has also disappeared on occasion)

A button disappears?! That's very odd.

I've had some problems myself with the site appearing to be super slow, or just not doing anything when you click on something but a second click and it seems to fix it, or I did try opening IE and the site was fine, so maybe there's an issue with FF or Opera (I'm running FF by the way).

The thing I find funny about the new site is that mainly the only thing actually being chatted about much right now is Nintendo stuff. Funny that, a multiformat site and Nintendo is the most talked about, despite the fact that for ages there was very little on DS-Wiifi.

The thing I find funny about the new site is that mainly the only thing actually being chatted about much right now is Nintendo stuff. Funny that, a multiformat site and Nintendo is the most talked about, despite the fact that for ages there was very little on DS-Wiifi.

It does correspond with a rather huge Nintendo release. If Halo 3 came out last week we'd be talkin bout that (except Ben).

It's like following the path of a hurricane! :D

For the record, the MF doesn't stand for anything, or rather, it stands for whatever you want it to stand for.

Personally, I'm going with Mega Fail.

*EDIT*

Forgot to mention that everyone should be able to add stuff to the calendar without stuff needing to get approved, so add whatever you want. Don't expect me to go crazy with release dates and shit like I did last time though! If I add any it will be stuff I'm interested in, so help yourselves to do the same. :D

Also, I'll be adding some funky new plug-ins this weekend so it might start resembling a real website.

i always see it as monday to friday gamers for some reason.....though that would be weird as i'm pretty sure we all play at the weekends too

i always see it as monday to friday gamers for some reason.....though that would be weird as i'm pretty sure we all play at the weekends too

oddly i do most of my game playing in the week and not at the weekend so to me that makes sense, i still see it as mustaches for gamers dot com though