passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

'The CLUB' club

Oliath

So this game is great.

The one problem i have with it is that in order to remain interesting i need more people on my friends list to own it so i can actively compete with them.

However...its a pretty limited game and i would not reccomend putting down the full £39 for it either.

I have decided to set up 'The Club' club.

The idea is that my copy of the game will get sent out to various (long term) members of this forum who wish to take part.

They keep the game for a week.. try and rack up some high scores.. and then pass it on to the next member.. till it eventually gets back to me.

The idea is that when i get it back i should have some more scores to beat. We can continue passing it around again and again till everyone is bored.

So.. who is up for taking part?

And anyone done anything similar and can suggest some do's and don'ts.

Actually the initial idea was just for me to send out the Club game to someone, and then they pass the same game disc on to someone else after they have racked up a few scores..

Agreed it would have to be trusting.

My reasoning behind this was that until i have some new high scores to beat from my friends list, i dont really see me playing it much more.

Id be up for the but like ive said in the past about similar ideas, its time to play. My in pile is huge and with Oblivion being the demanding mistress she is i'll be playing that for a while to come.

Tis a good idea tho, i love high score compo's and that.

Cool

Well manye now hinn has it and some other dude at work, i will have a bit more competition.

Its bloody good fun tho actually... but then i really like memorising enemy locations and so on.

Just went through some levels on insane and need to try realistic.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nah not any more.

I got bored and sold it.

Not that its a bad game. Its actually quite good... but i have this crazy obsessive compulsive thing with my xbox where i cant have more than about three or four games or i go nuts and try to play them all... which takes up lots of time

If i restrict my self to a few titles i feel less pressure to play.