MFGamers

LOST

Shin_Seffron

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My 2 cents worth: I'm bored of Lost...

Anyone one wanting to message me with the ending is welcome, good to know what happened after wasting my life watching 4 series but I cant bring myself to watch any more of it, nothing ever seems to progress!

It seems way to complex from what everyone is saying, maybe I should have paid more attention...

There's no point in explaining anything, since if you only watched up to Season 4 it'd take about 10 paragraphs to explain the endings to season 5 and how it got to there.

I saw bits of 5, but it didn't grab me like the early stuff did, oh well :)

It reminds me of the end of season 1 when no one has any clue about where it could go after the ending, although to a lesser extent. No one could have guessed what was down the hatch.

For all we know, the opening scene could be them landing in LA, although I doubt that somehow. All I know is, if it didn't work (I have my guesses that way), that Jack is gonna get the shit kicked out of him by Sawyer again. He essentially killed his girlfriend.

Personally i think it was what was meant to happen. I think the warhead was what prevented the incident being any worse than it was, also when Desmond turns the key (end of series 2?) he was essentially doing the same thing as Jules. Also i think the bomb going off might have some chain reaction with the magnetism that effects all the pregnant women on the island, which is would be ironic that the person who causes the problem was the one brought to the Island to fix it.

Also the "Flash" at the end of the series might not be the bomb going off, but a time travel flash for the O6. Maybe bringing them back to there own time..

I'm still not sure about bad locke, and Jacob and what is going on with that. Thats obviously going to be the final series arc, but i'm not sure where they are going with it.

That's probably a fair assumption. I think there's gonna be more of a twist to the warhead (It did go off I think - there was an explosion noise) because they had miles already explain that they themselves could cause the incident, so if it was that it'd be less of a surprise.

This reminds me that I need to get the soundtrack CD's. some of it is sooooooo good.

I havent watched Lost since series 3 (i think) but I've just read Jimbos post and man did I stop watching at the right time!

time travel?!?

It's good time travel though. And it's only half the season. They've hinted at it for years anyway (Season 3 had a time travel episode in fact) and The Constant is one of the best episodes of the whole show.

I'll have to take your word for it, there were other reasons I stopped watching (same as most people really, I wanted answers and they werent ready to give them) so I might even agree with you if i ever did go back

Watching it early Season 3 was pretty infuriating, I give you that. The writers actually felt the same way, because them working in a major American network meant that they had no idea how long they would have to drag it all out for. So they got pissed and went to the network and demanded an end date. Once they got that, the show finally moved into telling the story much quicker.

I've found that watching them in one lump make for a less frustrating experience. I've found with these shorter seasons they have sacrificed character development for pace. The constant is my fav episode as well,amazing.

We have started to watch them from the beginning again. Its weird watching all the characters and learning everything that you now know. There are a few subtle nods to what is being told now as well which makes me believe that they did have a slight idea where the entire series was going :lol:

Jin and Sun are the most surprising as if you remember she was completely the down trodden under the thumb wife to begin with - not even allowed to talk to the other men or unbutton her top button. After series 5 it is quite a shock!

Kate was always a slut bitch whore tho.

i was quite happy with the way things ended, only bug bear was the way everyone seemed to become some kind of random action hero in the last five minutes. but as for the little revelation about "new" locke, i saw that coming since ben went to see the monster. apart from those gripes it was brilliant, especially liked jacob, can anyone tell me what the actor who played jacob has been in?

Mark Pellegrino

* The day after "The Incident, Parts 1 & 2" aired, appeared on CSI: Crime Scene Investigation alongside Lost co-stars Cynthia Watros and Marc Vann.

* Appeared in the series "Prison Break" as Vicon (2008)* Appeared in the 2006 film "Caffeine" alongside Lost co-stars Marsha Thomason and Sonya Walger.

* Appeared in the 2004 film "Twisted" alongside Lost co-star Titus Welliver.

* Appeared in the 2001 film "Mulholland Dr." alongside Lost co-star Patrick Fischler

* Appeared in the 2001 tv series "The Beast" alongside Lost co-stars Elizabeth Mitchell and Naveen Andrews

* Appeared in the 1998 film "The Big Lebowski"

* Mark is an acting teacher in Los Angeles at the same acting school where Nestor Carbonell, the actor who plays Richard Alpert, is a student.

Also, Jeff Fahey , who plays Frank Lapidus was Jobe in The Lawnmower man, awesome.

The casting for Jacob was great. Good to see they picked an unknown as well, a role like he presumably has now on one of the most popular shows ever in such a big fanwank character should be good for his career, unless he gets typecast. I doubt that though.

And Lapidus is the fucking man. "We're not going to Guam, are we?" Awesome. :D

For me Daniel Faraday has been the stand out character of the last 2 seasons, becoming one of the most interesting, also think he has a big part to play in the grand scheme of things.

he does and he doesnt. stoobie, with you there bro!!!!! shes been playing jack and sawyer for way too long, jacks washed his hands of her and sawyer thought hed got away from her and could finally settle with someone who wasnt an 'ultimately unobtainable super slut'.. but yet she still wriggles her whore finger up their man bums

For me Daniel Faraday has been the stand out character of the last 2 seasons, becoming one of the most interesting, also think he has a big part to play in the grand scheme of things.

d'oh, kinda off the mark on that one i guess. He did have a big part i guess, set the events in motion