passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

LOST

Shin_Seffron

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kate is just annoying and she fucked Sawyer AND Jack. That is just greedy.

Although to be fair if I was stuck on a desert island with both of them I would have given it a go as well.

wished you had spoiled that :blink:

I've got a bit of a "bromance" going on with sawyer :blush:

also Kate has a funny face, esp with her hair back. Infact i don't think any of the women are "stunners" really, most a pretty fit, but none are amazingly stunning.

wished you had spoiled that :blink:

Sorry - I thought that happened in the earlier series. Its her fault for being a tramp. She sleeps with Hurley as well. And Ben. And Juliet. This may not all be true.

no worries i could see it coming a mile off to be fair. What i am confused about is

when Michel shoots hurleys missus at the end of season 2 and she dies, in the episode before (where Hurley thinks the Island is a figment of his imagination) there is a flash back that shows her in the mental hospital with Hugo.

Does this get explained in his flashbacks or do they just abandon it.

Actually i don't really want to know, but i'd like to think they do answer it.

• 3 weeks later...

Watched the finale last night - great TV.

I now officially hate

slutty Kate

. She couldnt just leave

Sawyer and Juliet

alone could she - had to stick her oar in. I guessed while watching it that

Juliet was a goner, but was still gutted when she died - she is definatley my fave character.

. And

Locke being not Locke

was a good surprise.

Cant wait til the next season! I am rewatching them all from the beginning I think. I didnt see any of season 4 or the end of season 3 so that is my mission to keep me going until season 6.

i'll be watching all of season 5 this week, then starting over from series one, but with comentary. Plus pouring over lostpedia, downloading all the podcast's basically everything i've been avoiding because of spoilers.

I haven't watched this since the end of Season 2. But I loved what I saw, and intend to buy all of the series and catch up. I saw them for £20 a piece in ASDA the other day for the DVD versions, would love them on Blu-ray but that ain't gonna be cheap.

Lost is the greatest thing in TV history!! And the

finale

just proves it

Ive been reading some theories, and most of them point to

egyptian mythology and good vs evil

and its just mind blowing!!

Here's one of them;

The statue is of Anubis, the Egyptian God of death. Also, a picture of Anubis was shown in the temple where the black smoke came from. Thus, the black smoke is Anubis, the God of death. We have seen the smoke monster appear in the form of Eko's brother, Yemi, Alex, and as Christian. It can appear in the form of anyone whose dead body is on the island. Now, drumroll, the smoke monster is appearing as John Locke. the real John Locke is indeed dead.

Anubis is also the guy we saw at the begining on the beach with Jacob. Jacob is also a God, and normally God's can't kill each other. The loophole is that apparently only a mortal man is able to kill a God. This is why people don't get to see God until they are dead (when they go to heaven). This is why Ben never got to see Jacob. Anubis figured this out. First, Anubis tried to use the form of Christian to convince people on the island to do things against Jacob's will and change history. But Jacob kept rebalancing things back to the way they were supposed to happen (by power of persuasion when visiting everyone off the island, for example). So Aubis came up with Plan B, to pose as John Locke, then appear as Alex to convince Ben to kill Jacob.

Why does Anubis want to kill Jacob? Because Jacob is RA, God of life. Richard Alpert is his son, perhaps (initials R.A. or RA). We literally saw Jacob bring Locke back to life after he fell out of the window. With Jacob dead, Anubis can now alter history however he pleases and kill whomever he wants. He can again rule as God of death. This is the ultimate bad ending. We're doomed!

But wait, Juliet just got the bomb to explode, which will mean everything that happened on the show, including the killing of Jacob, never happened. She saved the day. In fact, everything done by the Losties for the whole series was a component leading up to this. And it was Jacob who led to them all coming to the island. So they all played a part in "keeping balance to the force."

My 2 cents worth: I'm bored of Lost...

Anyone one wanting to message me with the ending is welcome, good to know what happened after wasting my life watching 4 series but I cant bring myself to watch any more of it, nothing ever seems to progress!

It seems way to complex from what everyone is saying, maybe I should have paid more attention...

My 2 cents worth: I'm bored of Lost...

Anyone one wanting to message me with the ending is welcome, good to know what happened after wasting my life watching 4 series but I cant bring myself to watch any more of it, nothing ever seems to progress!

It seems way to complex from what everyone is saying, maybe I should have paid more attention...

There's no point in explaining anything, since if you only watched up to Season 4 it'd take about 10 paragraphs to explain the endings to season 5 and how it got to there.

watched episodes 2 and 3 of Season 5 last night, already starting to get theories together. I'm finding the

time travel

a little hard to follow, but think i just about have my head around it. For me Daniel Faraday has been the stand out character of the last 2 seasons, becoming one of the most interesting, also think he has a big part to play in the grand scheme of things.