passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Contact

Oliath

Guest Kaede

This game arrived last night and just wanted to say I like what I've played so far. The pixel art graphics used for the scientist and his ship are excellent and I am loving the chiptune style soundtrack, so much better than the MIDI stuff we get served these days.

The combat seems a little....boring and a bit uninvolved but I've only managed to get the knife so far so hopefully it will get better. The decal system is really conufsing me right now lol, will try and work it out properly tonight. At any rate I'm looking forward to playing this over the weekend!

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wiivo wrote:

Just got contact and its great me thinks. Combat makes a change from all the maths you normally have to do. Its full of nice little touches. Once the ship sets sail though I cant tell if you have to go to bed before it arrives at the destination.

when the ships sailing you can play with the weird dog thing and it makes it stronger so when you summo it in battles it actually does some damage

takes a lot of doing tho

wiivo wrote:

Are you sure you can play with the dog while ship is sailing? All I can do is walk around the ship. Unless you mean while your asleep. In which case is it making the dog use the computer and eat etc that trains it up??

ah yes, i meant when you're sleeping, and yeah thats what trains up the dog all those weird things you can do, takes frickin ages to train it up to do decent damage tho