passwords have all been force reset. please recover password to reset ×
MFGamers

Post When You Complete A Game '08

Hendo

And so it begins again.

Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (Mega Drive/XBLA)

I'd forgotten how much harder this one is in comparison to the original Sonic. Only the "beat the game in under an hour" achievement to go as well.

I also finally got the last achievement in Track & Field. 91 metres in the hammer throw. B)

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And my first game of 2008 is:

Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (360) - 02/01/08

Not so sure abou the rap tune at the end, but the main game was awesome. I loved every minute of it, but it certainly hits home the devestation that war can create.

Hendo wrote:

Nicely done! Episode 2 is even better, and I much prefer the length of the episodes to be honest.

Yeah I really like the episodes as well, the set pieces are all really fantastic whereas Half Life 2, although brilliant, kinda just plods along for a bit too long without some excitement IMO.

Ben wrote:

Ratchet & Clank TOR - PS3 1st of the year and it turned out o be a good one. Dont think it saved after the credits ended though :(

It should do. Weird. The ones on PS2 always had awesome replay value, and I actually remember the Ratchet and Clank games had the first achievement type things that they have on the 360 now that I can remember of anyway.

Yeah theres a bunch of them on this one, they're used to unlock stuff which is good.

When i completed it i got a new game type, but i cant find it on the menu, and theres no option for it when you start a new game. I'll give gamefaqs a read, but i think i may have to do the last boss again

Half-Life 2 (360)

Half-Life 2: Episode 1 (360)

Half-Life 2: Episode 2

Another piece of gaming brilliance by Valve, although that ending is gonna totally annoy me till Episode 3 comes out. Damn cliffhangers.

Swallow wrote:

02/01/2008 - Wii - Metroid Prime 3: Corruption.

12/01/2008 - Wii - Ghost Squad

17/01/2008 - DS - Gyakuten Saiban 3.

Awesomeness. Played through the first two games in November and December, pleased I'm up to date before Apollo Justice. o/