retroed

Post your latest gaming purchases

1 hour ago, DANGERMAN said:

Didn't you get the last PES on PS2 too @illdog was that the final pal ps2 game in the end? 

Yea dude, PES 2014. Doubled in price already.

@retroed I keep wondering about getting 7 on the Switch, it's less than a year when I last played it though so not sure I can be bothered again so soon.

24 minutes ago, retroed said:

I've never played it. @Jimbo Xiii

I think it's still really good. The magic system holds up well and the characters are great. The story is nonsense though.

Agreed Localisation was terrible, but on par with others of its time, there are lots of glaring flaws to look past in FF7 by todays standards.

Be interested to see how you get on,  quite a few of my friends have said about playing this for the first time, and I have advised them not to 

play it at all or wait for the remake.

Axiom Verge is so fucking good 

EDIT: Not saying the other game isn’t, I just haven’t played it 

I know it’s pointless saying this now but Axiom Verge was free on Epic Games Store earlier in the year @DANGERMAN.

7 minutes ago, Blakey said:

I know it’s pointless saying this now but Axiom Verge was free on Epic Games Store earlier in the year @DANGERMAN.

Free is better than not free but Axiom Verge is worth cash so I adjudicate good decision making has been made here today 

28 minutes ago, Blakey said:

I know. I'm half expecting it in a humble bundle or Twitch Prime at some point, but I don't have the Epic store,