retroed

Post your latest gaming purchases

On 22/02/2019 at 16:14, Blakey said:

Hellblade is a 6.

Uncharted TLL is a 9. 

That sounds fair. I felt somewhat disappointed with Hellblade...I think I was expecting more red flowing hair and it to be more interesting to listen to.

I'll post some pics later (maybe) but I added a new external 4tb hardrive to my Xbox (a lurid green Seagate thing...but was cheaper than the non-Xbox branded black one) as the old one died (to be fair it was pretty dead when it was first attached due to a dropping incident!).

I also picked up the S-Charge bundle (external battery with stand, screen protectors and case) for the Switch I don't have...so given that I have a couple of games and memory card as well I've just decided to reserve a neon one without any games (circa 240 quid here). I had the option of the Pokemon one but didn't think it was worth the difference in price, circa 320 quid (Smash Bros is also the same price now here, which looks amazing but I care not for the game). The Diablo version is a little cheaper than these two but still a 50-60 quid premium over the vanilla neon version (again for a game I don't particularly want or case that I would use). I'm assuming the revised version will also appear later in the year, so will be cheaper to dump on the kids too I guess.

edit...also got a Pro Controller awaiting collection too

On 03/03/2019 at 16:44, Rapidmollusc said:

That sounds fair. I felt somewhat disappointed with Hellblade...I think I was expecting more red flowing hair and it to be more interesting to listen to.

I'll post some pics later (maybe) but I added a new external 4tb hardrive to my Xbox (a lurid green Seagate thing...but was cheaper than the non-Xbox branded black one) as the old one died (to be fair it was pretty dead when it was first attached due to a dropping incident!).

I also picked up the S-Charge bundle (external battery with stand, screen protectors and case) for the Switch I don't have...so given that I have a couple of games and memory card as well I've just decided to reserve a neon one without any games (circa 240 quid here). I had the option of the Pokemon one but didn't think it was worth the difference in price, circa 320 quid (Smash Bros is also the same price now here, which looks amazing but I care not for the game). The Diablo version is a little cheaper than these two but still a 50-60 quid premium over the vanilla neon version (again for a game I don't particularly want or case that I would use). I'm assuming the revised version will also appear later in the year, so will be cheaper to dump on the kids too I guess.

edit...also got a Pro Controller awaiting collection too

Might have ordered a 2nd Switch 🤣 (there is no might)...managed to get a Smash Bros console without the game for about £40 less than with it...figured I can always buy a hard copy of the game with that at a later stage if needed.

The dilemma now is whether to keep the Neon or not

Just ordered Dark Souls Remastered new and unsealed on Nintendo Switch for £14.99!

Thought I'd have a look on eBay and see if I could see anything, found a bunch of new ones for £24.99 and apparently I had a code for £10 off so went for it.